Deming House Bed & Breakfast Inn
A spacious summer cottage style room with large windows, mountain vistas and crisp, clean breezes. The room is decorated in cool whites, matelasse linen's and marble topped nightstands.. It features a queen-sized bed, private bathroom, and a quaint Franklin style stove for warmth and romantic ambiance.
The old world charm of this room takes you back through time with its tapestry like wallpaper, antique maple floors and rich renaissance colors. The room features a walnut queen size bed , armoire, marble topped dresser and old trunks filled with nostalgic publications. For those cool mornings and romantic evenings guests may enjoy the quaint in room Franklin style stove.
This lodge like spacious room on the second floor combines the outdoorsman charm with the comfort of an old-fashioned homestead. It features an antique pine queen size bed, large private bathroom, and duck stamp prints. For those cool mornings and romantic evenings guests may enjoy the quaint in room Franklin style stove.
- All rooms are $135.00 to $175.00 per night and require a two night minimum stay during peak season and holidays.
- A state mandated 9% room tax will be added to all room charges.
- A one night’s deposit is required and received within 7 days of making reservation. Refunds will be given for deposits only if cancellations are made within 14 days of intended stay.
- Cancellations less than 14 days are refundable only if the room is subsequently rented, and all are subject to a $25.00 cancellation fee.
- No smoking is allowed in the inn and pets and children can not be accommodated.
- Check-in after 3PM, check out by 11AM.
- Cash and credit cards accepted.