Villas Celeste e Stellata
This magically peaceful spot is tucked away on 80 acres with a private swimming pool and hot tub. Che bello! Villa Stellata is the original farmhouse (the white frame house straight ahead), which we turned into a 2-bedroom, 2- bath retreat with king beds, towel warmers, saltillo tile and wood floors. La Stanza Azzurro (the blue room) is a larger room with a tiled jacuzzi tub, while La Stanza Rosso (the red room) features a large tiled shower and a gas-log fireplace. Both have granite countertops and painted sinks. Kitchen with granite countertop is fully stocked with full fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, countertop convection oven/broiler, toaster, blender, countertop single electric burner, dishes/utensils.
Next door is Villa Celeste (the stained wood house on the left), a later addition to the ranch. This gioiello (jewel) is a one-bedroom with king bed, gas-log fireplace, saltillo throughout, all-wood interior with a tiled shower. Kitchenette with granite countertop is stocked with a beverage cooler, microwave, coffeemaker, countertop convection oven/broiler, toaster, blender, countertop single electric burner, dishes/utensils. Upholstered chairs and ‘chofa’ for reading, plus throws, games, books and magazines.
Mallonee’s decor has bits of Italy and molto conforto (much comfort), with her usual touches. Questo e’ il paradiso in terra (This is heaven on earth).
An outdoor kitchen with tiled counter and sink and full fridge and gas grill e’ perfetto for days by the pool. Upstairs is a small deck for watching the sun set and the moon rise at the same time, while toasting your good fortune: a day at the villas.
We can accommodate 2-6 guests, and we guarantee privacy. Once we have any guests here (even if only 2), we do not place other guests at the property. What a deal…..
Whether you need 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms, you select which one(s) and the other(s) are locked
- Private swimming pool (only for the villa guests), poolside chaises and towels
- Hot tub to the side of the house near the outdoor kitchen
- King beds with duvets
- Line-dried all-cotton linens, robes
- Towel warmers (in Stellata) and gas-log fireplaces (Celeste and Stellata red room)
- Central AC/Heat and ceiling fans and screened windows for cool evenings
- Homemade granola, homemade chocolate chip cookies, snack basket
- Flatscreen TV/DVD in each bedroom (no cable, local channels only)
- CD player/games/books/magazines/movies
- Outside gas grill with side-burner
- Outside kitchen with tiled counter and sink and full fridge
- Covered porches with bistro tables
- Kitchens with granite counters, microwave, full-sized fridge, coffeemaker, countertop convection oven/broiler, toaster, blender, countertop single electric burner, dishes/utensils
- Upholstered chair(s) in each bedroom for lounging, throws
- Bathrooms feature tiled jacuzzi tub (Stellata blue room), tiled shower (Stellata red room and Celeste), painted sinks and granite countertops, toiletries
- Hummingbirds and wildlife
Please visit our Sister Property, Chanticleer Log Cabin Bed & Breakfast and
our newest property, The Old Stone Farmhouse