Brackenridge House Bed & Breakfast Inn
Cardinal Room is the perfect economical private getaway done in shades of antique red with a brass queen-size bed and private bath with claw-foot tub. You enter it from the rear garden area and are just a couple of steps from the garden hot tub, heated pool, and parking area. There is an adjoining door to Wren's Nest Suite that may be unlocked for couples traveling together.
$120 - $200 plus tax
The Mockingbird Suite is the perfect place to celebrate a honeymoon, anniversary or romantic weekend. It is the only guest room on the second floor of the house where our common areas are located and has its own private veranda overlooking the garden hot tub and the lagoon-like heated pool as well as a separate sitting area. Done in shades of white and ecru with king-size iron bed, Victorian love seat and private bath with oversized claw-footed tub, it is the ultimate indulgence.
$165 - $275 plus tax
Wren's Nest Suite
The Wren's Nest Suite includes a bedroom and sitting area/kitchenette decorated in shades of peach and jade green with queen-size bed and private bath with tiled shower. Opening onto the front porch with wicker swing and rocking chairs, it is a perfect place to watch the daily activity of the wonderful King William neighborhood. You may even see a horse-drawn carriage pass by.
This suite will accommodate two or three adults.
$145 - $250 plus tax
The Hummingbird Room has a private entrance at the rear of the house just a couple of steps from the garden hot tub and lagoon like heated pool. It is the perfect secluded getaway with a claw-footed tub in the bathroom. The walls are painted a relaxing shade of teal and a family quilt over a matlesse spread dresses a king-size iron bed. There is an adjoining door to Bluebird Suite that may be unlocked for couples traveling together.
$150 - $250 plus tax
Bluebird Suite, in colors of blue and mauve, includes a bedroom and separate kitchenette/ sitting area with a queen-size bed and private bath with a large tiled shower. Opening onto the front porch with wicker swing and rocking chairs, it is the perfect place to read the newspaper or your favorite book while others walk by and wish they were staying here just like you. The suite accommodates two or three adults.
$145 - $250 plus tax
- The Brackenridge House is a non-smoking bed and breakfast. If you must smoke, please do so in the back garden area only.
- We have a 14 day cancellation policy. If you cancel outside the 14 day window, we will refund your money minus a $25 cancellation fee. Inside the 14 day window, you will forfeit your deposit, but only if we cannot rebook the room.
- No shows will be charged for their entire stay.
- Early departures will be charged for the entire stay
- One night's lodging required to book the room
- 2 night minimum on most weekends.
- 3 and 5 night minimums at selected times.
- Rates are for double or single occupancy and do not include hotel tax.
- In the rooms that can accommodate a 3rd person, there will be an extra fee of $35 plus tax per night.
- Check in: 3 p.m. Check out: 11 a.m.
- Check in as early as 12 noon is O.K. We won't guarantee your room will be ready, but you can park your car, get your keys and we will go over maps with you.
- Late check-out is sometimes available. Please ask if you would like a late check-out.
- We can not accommodate children under 8.
Children 8 and over are welcome in main house.