Cedar Tops Cottage
The house is located across the pond on the left side. It has two bedrooms, one bath with central air and heating. The bedrooms are nice and large providing a queen size bed and two twins. The master bedroom is upstairs and the other bedroom is downstairs off the family room.
Cedar Tops Cottage is a reproduction of the "Sunday House" located in Fredericksburg, Texas. We did however add the second bedroom. Period pieces and reproductions have been used in keeping with the theme; including a claw foot tub and pedestal sink. The house has a front porch and a wonderful view of the pond and the country side for miles and miles. We cut the lower limbs of the cedars to improve the view, thus the name Cedar Tops Cottage.
Winedale Cottage is a fully restored 1950's farmhouse. It has two bedrooms, one with a queen size bed and the other with two twin beds. It also has a comfortable queen size sleeper sofa as well as an aero bed. It is nestled in an oak grove and looks across an open meadow where you can see for miles. The house has a complete electric kitchen, central air and heat. Includes stove/oven, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Television and VCR included too. It has a large dining room with seating for six and a brass hanging lamp.
More windows than expected in this house and provides for a picture window on the front. It has a cooker under the trees near the backdoor. There is also a large deck off the kitchen that leads to a walkway that becomes a balcony on the front. Located near "Sunset Hill" and "Hudson's Pond"... you will enjoy this view!
Reservation Information & Rates
Cottages Daily Base Rates Occupancy Maximum Occupancy Cedar Tops Cottage $135 Two Persons 4 - 5 Winedale Cottage $160 Two Persons 6 - 7
Policies & Guest Information
- Deposit: We require a 50% deposit in advance to confirm and the balance due 7 days prior to your arrival.
- We accept credit cards through PayPal, visit our website and click on the link and make your deposit or payment.
- We also accept money orders and/or your personal check.
- The rates listed are based on double occupancy and a minimum (2) day stay.
- There is a $25 charge per additional person.
- Cancellation: Refund less $35 handling fee if cancelled 14 days prior to arrival. Except during Round Top Antique Festival, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and holidays.
- Regulations: No smoking in the Cottages, no pets & no fires
- Arrival & Departure: Guests may arrive anytime after 12 noon and must depart by 12 noon on the day of their departure. We reserve the right to adjust these times when someone is arriving and departing on the same day.
- We are not responsible for loss or injury.