A House For The Price Of A Room
Guest homes are new and identical in architectural design. The interior cabinets and most of the furniture are built with wood from a ninety year house that was located on the property.
Guest homes are completely equipped with TV's, DVD players, VCR's, smoke detectors, hair-dryers, irons, books, games, and videos.
Guest homes have central heat and air conditioning and are equipped with ceiling fans.
Each of the guest homes have wood-burning or gas log fireplaces for those romantic evenings.
Guest kitchens are fully furnished with stove/oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, blender, baking dishes and many kitchen accessories. A variety of continental breakfast foods are provided daily in each guest home. Kitchens are stocked with gourmet coffees, herbal teas, snacks and other goodies.
Guest homes have private baths. The bedrooms have queen sized beds with non allergenic pillows for the ultimate night's rest.
Guest homes are fully appointed with:
- Linens, bath towels/cloths
- Designer sheets and comforters
- Bath and dish soaps
- Coffee, filters, sweeteners and Coffee Mate
- Charcoal grill with charcoal and fluid
Rates & Policies
A House for the Price of a Room
$135.00 Per Night
Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Holidays
$100.00 Per Night Monday - Thursday
All One Night Stays $150.00 Per Night
Return Guests & Senior Citizen Discount - 10% (2 night minimum stay required for discount)
*all pricing based on double occupancy*
*$15.00 for each additional person; 4 people maximum per unit.*
*Two-night minimum stay required during Holidays and for
weekends that occur on Holidays and East Texas Special Events*
Rates subject to change without notice.
For reservations within two days or less of your arrival please call Fox Meadows instead of booking online.
Please read our policies prior to making your reservations.
Reservations are non refundable within two weeks of arrival.
All rentals are to responsible adults. No loud parties or music is permitted. Any violation will result in immediate eviction from the property without refund. We ask that you please respect not only our property but other guests who are staying at Fox Meadows. We want to maintain the peace and quiet that everyone visits Fox Meadows to enjoy. Guests with well mannered and closely watched children are welcome.
Deposit and Refund
- All reservations made require full payment and/or a credit card number.
- If you are paying with cash, check or debit card we require a credit card number to secure your reservation. We must receive full cash and check payments plus $100 as a damage deposit two weeks prior to your arrival. Monies will be returned within 5 business days provided there are no damages to your guesthouse.
- Cancellations are a significant money drain for a small bed and breakfast. If you need us to work with you we will make every effort to do so. For a refund cancellations must be made two weeks in advance of your scheduled arrival. A cancellation for any reason is a cancellation. A cancellation fee of $25 may be applied. We will make every effort to give you credit for a future stay but no money will be refunded for cancellations within two weeks of arrival.
The person in whose name the guest home is reserved will be held responsible for all occupants complying with rental policies, procedures and restrictions. The Tenant/Responsible Party must be physically present the entire duration of the rental stay and no subletting is allowed. Day Guests of the Tenet/Responsible Party will be charged a day use fee of $5.00 per person per day. Maximum occupancy is four persons per guest home. Violation of the terms of the Tenant/Responsible Party policy is grounds for immediate eviction without refund.
Check-in is from 3 to 7 p.m. If you need to check-in after 7:00 p.m., please make arrangements in advance. Guest must vacate guest homes the last day of residency on or before 11:00 a.m. Failure to check out in a timely manner may result in an additional rental fee. If you decide to check-out before your scheduled departure date, please contact our office immediately and notify us of your early departure. There are no refunds or credits for early departure or unused time.
Check out Procedures
- Dishes/cookware: All guest homes are furnished for normal housekeeping with dishes, glassware, silverware and cookware. All items are to be left clean and in cabinets or in the dishwasher after running dishwasher.
- Garbage: Since there is no garbage pick-up in the area, we must remove and transport garbage to the local dumpsters. Therefore, we ask that you place all garbage in securely tied bags and place them in the plastic receptacle provided behind your guest home.
- Return of Fox Meadow Items: All items such as blankets, movies, and games are to be left in the guest home. If you take a book, it would be nice to leave one in its place.
- Appliances: Please check all appliances, i.e. coffee pot, stove to be sure they are turned off after use.
- Linens: Linens are provided for your convenience -- sheets, towels, blankets, etc. Extra towels can be provided upon request. Please do not take any of the linens belonging to Fox Meadows guest homes. You will be charged for any missing or the entire set if satisfactory matching replacements cannot be purchased.
Catch and release fishing on Lake Lil is permitted. Fishing equipment is not provided. You are not required to have a fishing license to fish in private waters in Texas. Fishing with minnows, shad, or other fish species bait is not permitted. All other live bait and lures are welcome. Swimming and wading are not permitted.
Fox Meadows is a non-smoking facility and smoking is strictly forbidden inside any structure so that all of out guests may enjoy the Fox Meadows experience. However, smoking is permitted outside of the guest homes and ashtrays are provided.
Liability For Damages
Aside from normal wear and tear, you will be responsible to pay Fox Meadows for any damages to the property or its contents during your stay.
Fox Meadows allows children on the property and makes many activities available on 55 acres that conventional Bed and Breakfasts do not offer. We will ask you to sign a liability release to protect our facility in the unlikely event you are injured during your stay.
Personal Items Left
We are not responsible for personal items left behind. Please be sure to double check your guest home prior to departure. If we are asked to return personal items to you, there will be a $10.00 service charge in addition to postage.
Sorry, pets are not allowed in any of our guest homes or on our property. Violation of this policy is grounds for immediate eviction without refund. Under these circumstances, the damage/security deposit may also be retained if additional cleaning or repairs of actual damages are necessary to return the guest home and/or its contents to the original condition.
From time to time it may be necessary for us or our representative to enter the guest homes during reasonable hours for any purpose connected to the repair, care or management of the property. Should this become necessary during your stay we will make every effort to notify you in advance.
Any locked area is reserved for the storage of the private property/supplies of Fox Meadows. These areas are not included in the rental of your guest home.