The Gruene Mansion Inn
Rooms in the Mansion include the Master Bedroom and Betha's Bedroom. Please see our website for full descriptions for each room.
Rooms with a Courtyard View include the Fireside Lodge # 2, Sunday Haus # 16, #17, and others! For full room descriptions please visit our website!
Rooms in the Breezeway Include the River Barn Getaway, and Fireside Lodge #1. For full room descriptions visit our website!
River View Rooms
Rooms with a River view include the Bluebonnet Lodge, Grand River Lodge, River Hideout and others! Visit our website for full descriptions!
- Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of the first nights rent or 50% of the total, whichever is greater
- The balance is due upon arrival
- We accept cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover
- A $25 transaction fee per room is charged when refunds are issued
- A two night minimum is required for most weekend stays. Friday and Saturday may be split with a Thursday or Sunday
- We request check-in by 9:00 p.m. Please notify us if you will arrive later;we'll accommodate your arrival
- Rooms are available for check-in at 3:00 p.m. Departure is at 12:00 noon
- Room rates are listed with each room description and are based on double occupancy
- (Exceptions: Bluebonnet Lodge and Grand River Lodge rates are based on four people). Extra adult guests, where permitted, are charged $25 per night. Children 10-18 years are $10 per night. Younger children are not charged
- Smoking is not permitted in the rooms, but is 'semi-ok' on the porches
- Sorry, Fido can't come
Because of our size, cancellations affect the Gruene Mansion Inn significantly. A deposit is refunded if (1) we are able to re-rent the room (2) you give us enough time to do re-rent it. Seven days is an industry standard on giving notice; we make every effort to be able to refund a deposit.