Acres of Birds & Blooms Getaway at Wildflower Meadows
Table Of Contents
Enjoy our private Wildflower Guesthouse and Lavender Bunkhouse at Acres of Birds & Blooms Getaway in New Braunfels, Texas. It is located on 20 acres of wooded ranch land in the Texas Hill Country. We are minutes from New Braunfels, Gruene, Canyon Lake, Wimberley and the San Marcos Outlet Mall.
The Wildflower Guest House and the Lavender Bunk House both include their own private deck and patio, which include BBQ grills and picnic tables.
Take a walk on the nature trails where you will find areas to sit and view many species of birds, butterflies and wildflowers.
Guests will enjoy a deluxe continental breakfast which will include such items as:
- Fresh Fruit Tray
- Homemade Muffins
- Homemade Pastries
- Coffee Cake
- Juice, Coffee & Tea
Amenities & Policies
- TV and DVD
- Horse Shoe Pitching
- Rates are based upon double occupancy, plus a 6% state sales tax
- There will be a $10 per night charge for each additional adult
- Children, 14 years old and under, may stay free when accompanied by a parent
- Reservations must be confirmed with a check in the amount of one-nights stay or one half of the total for multiple nights, which is due 5 days from the date the reservation is made. The balance is due upon arrival.
- Cancellations must be made 7 days in advance, any refund due to cancellation will be based on ability to re-rent the reserved space
- We do not accept credit cards
- We welcome your personal or business check
- Check in: 4 PM; Check out: 12 noon
- There is a two night minimum stay
- This is a non-smoking facility