White Oak Manor Bed and Breakfast
Rejuvenate your body and soul in the Mardi Gras. The Mardi Gras room on the West Side has plenty of windows which make it, oh so light and airy. Step into your personal retreat for the time you're here. Unwind in one of the cozy chairs and catch up on the reading you've been meaning to do or just relax with a glass of wine before crawling into the king-size bed and catching a movie for the evening on the TV. During the cooler nights, you might enjoy a splendidly romantic escape just watching the dancing flames from the gas fireplace.
The White Oak is located at the front of the house with a bird's eye view of the 150 year old White Oak Tree in the yard. In the sitting area you'll want to sit in one of the large comfortable chairs, pick up your favorite book and get lost in the story. At days in unwind by slipping into the clawfoot tub for a relaxing bubble bath then climb into the cozy queen size bed to watch a romantic movie or just fall asleep in eahc others' arms for the night. Features a private bathroom with clawfoot tub, mini fridge, coffee tea service, dresser, and an amore. Judges Chamber's is loaded with charm and comfort.
The Southern Charm is at the back of the house with stained glass windows and French doors that open to the petite balcony so close to the huge Pecan Tree you could almost reach out and touch it. Enjoy your morning coffee in one of the cafe chairs on the balcony. During the cool nights cuddle up in the king size bed and relax in front of the romantic flames flickering in the gas fireplace. The bathroom features a wonderful clawfoot tub for a nice rejuvenating soak or take an invigorating shower in the corner shower. The Southern Charm features On the second floor featuring a King Size bed, small balcony, gas fireplace, Large TV with Cable and a DVD player. Bathroom featuring a clawfoot tub and seperate shower. Gas Fireplace in the room for those chilly nights.
Prices listed include your room rental rate and breakfast, but do not include appropriate sales
and hotel occupancy taxes. Be sure and ask about Special Offers. Business travelers, please inquire about Corporate or Government Rates. Also, senior discounts for weekdays are available.
- Reservation deposit: All reservations made by phone, email or online are charged the 50% of total plus taxes at time of booking.
- Cancelations: A $25 fee per room will be charged for all cancelations.
- Refund of Deposit Policy: Refunds of deposit will be made if cancellation notice is received seven (7) calendar days prior to arrival date. If less than seven days and we can re-rent the room, refund will apply. Cancelations must be made by speaking to the innkeeper. Special Event weekends require thirty (30) days cancelation notice.
- Early Departures: While we sympathize with unforeseen circumstances once you have checked in the room is no longer available to rent therefore there will be no refunds made.
- No-Shows: If you have a confirmed reservation and you do not arrive we will consider that to be a No-Show and you forfeit the deposit paid.
- Gift Certificates: Gift Certificates from anywhere still require a deposit on the balance paid with a valid credit card upon reservation and are subject to all cancelation policies.
- Business Travelers: We offer special midweek rates and policies for our business travelers. Ask the innkeeper we'd be happy to help you have a comfortable stay while getting your business done.
- Visitor Policy: The White Oak Manor is a very private place for rest and relaxation. Use of the room/suite areas is reserved exclusively for our registered guests. No visitors please to guest rooms and/or suites.
- Group Reservations: Any groups of 3 or more room/suites must reserve all available rooms/suites at the White Oak Manor. Refunds of deposit will be made if cancellation notice is received thirty calendar days prior to arrival date. If less than thirty days and we can re-rent the rooms, a refund will be applied.
- The White Oak Manor is Smoke-Free. We have outside designated areas for guests smoking. A $200 fee will be charged if you are smoking in the house and you will be asked to leave without a refund.
- There are two small dogs on the property therefore we cannot allow other pets to stay in any of the rooms.
- Rates are for one or two people and include a full gourmet breakfast.
- A two night minimum stay is required on all major holidays and holiday weekends throughout the year including special event weekends.
- Check- in: between 3:00 pm and 8:00 pm-If arriving outside of check-in times please call to make arrangements.
- Check-out: by 11:00 a.m.
- Rates/Policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special requests.
- Children over twelve years old welcome as long as you are comfortable having them stay in another rented room. All rooms are only rated for 2 people maximum occupancy. No sleeping bags or cots can be brought in to rooms. We are unable to accommodate small children.
- Items left behind: Regular items left behind require you to contact us for returns. We'd be happy to put it in the mail back to you for a flat fee of $20.00. (larger items will incur extra charges)