Baker St. Harbour Waterfront Bed and Breakfast
Tree Top - Upstairs Room
As you enter this room, accented with soft hues of mauve and sage, you will instantly begin to relax and de-stress. Soft light from the east finds its way through the flowing drapes and highlights the unusual "lower" double windows. On the south side, the romantic bath is complete with a 5 foot clawfoot tub and shower, and the windows overlook the grounds and lake at our Granbury Texas Bed and Breakfast on beautiful Lake Granbury. Layers of fabric surround the dreamy bath area and add Victorian ambience to the French look and feel of this soothing room. An antique wicker loveseat provides a cozy separate sitting area, and a wonderful antique Victorian reading lamp adds to the flavor of the era. All our rooms ensure your comfort with individual temperature control.
Cloud Nine - Upstairs Room
As you enter this romantic room, soft light captures the beauty of the balcony door overlooking beautiful Lake Granbury, with plantation shades on each side. Your eyes then move to the unique elevated bath area with antique claw foot tub and European hand-held and stand up shower. The glass geisha doors surround your bath area for your privacy. The elegant creme wrought-iron Victorian queen bed is centered in your room, complete with white wrought-iron bistro table and two chairs. Lace-covered angelic lamp highlights the bedside end table. The private balcony with a breathtaking view of the grounds and lake makes this one of our guest favorites. "Angels" surround the room with magic & soft touches of white and light blue to complete the ambience. All our Granbury Texas Bed and Breakfast rooms ensure your comfort with individual temperature control. We invite you to drink in the beauty of this "heavenly" romantic room.
Dr. Doyle Suite - Downstairs Room
Our Lake Granbury Bed and Breakfast guests describe this master suite as "GRAND", with its massive 14 ft. ceilings and beautiful 9 ft. oak pocket doors. You'll want to lose yourself in the romantic king-size bed, and enjoy the serene view of the grounds and beautiful Lake Granbury. The romantic stone fireplace, with glow of candles adds to the ambience of this wonderful suite. The nostalgic French doors lead to an elegant soothing private "garden" bath, with romantic jetted tub for two, over-sized vanity and separate shower. For your added enjoyment, we keep the mini-refrigerator stocked with soft drinks and bottled water, and a microwave is handy for that late-night snack! As our lakeside B&B guest, you'll enjoy the 48" round oak table for snacks, or checking e-mail with our complimentary wireless internet access. You'll especially appreciate the larger 27" tv and dvd player in this Suite. For those couples who prefer more privacy, the Suite offers its own private entrance and private sitting area on the back porch, overlooking the grounds and lake. This Suite is a Granbury Texas Bed and Breakfast guest favorite, and a relaxing, charming, and romantic weekend getaway for any occasion. Your comfort is ensured with individual temperature control.
Midnight and Roses - Upstairs Room
Roses and lace whisper "romance" in this spacious hide-a-way with antique queen-size poster bed and unique dressing tables. A wrought-iron bistro table & two chairs are surrounded by light from the east windows, and by the soft touch of Victorian lace curtains. Our guests enjoy sitting by the window to read, or simply enjoy the magnificent view of the lake. Antique rockers also add to your comfort. The large private bath spotlights a 6 ft antique clawfoot tub with shower, (and lots of bubble bath to indulge in), and large pedestal sink. Two small windows add soft touches of light in the bath area, and a bit of nostalgia. All the rooms in our Granbury Texas B&B on Lake Granbury provide individual temperature control to ensure your comfort.
Each of our unique Granbury Bed & Breakfast rooms is lovingly appointed with antiques & family heirlooms. Our guests enjoy room amenities which include:
- Private baths with soothing and fragrant bath amenities
- Satellite (Dish TV) with a wide variety of programming choices, and DVD, VCR player
- Fresh Flowers
- Complimentary products by Aransas
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Individual temperature control
- Ceiling fans in all rooms except Dr. Doyle, and tower fans in all rooms
- Hair dryer, iron/ironing board, AM/FM Clock Radio
- Coffee maker, and ice bucket
- Flame-free scented candles
- Beautiful views of Lake Granbury.
In addition, guests receive a full breakfast served family style in the spacious kitchen, afternoon desserts, coffee/tea, soft drinks, popcorn and bottled water, all included in the room rate. Rates do not include local or state tax.
- Rates are based on double occupancy and do not include local & state taxes (13% total).
- Rates include a family style breakfast served at 9 a.m. in our spacious kitchen overlooking Lake Granbury; complimentary in-room desserts, coffee/tea, soft drinks, and bottled water.
- There is a $35 additional charge per person per room up to 10 total house guests.
- Reservations are guaranteed with a major credit card. We prefer payment by cash or check; however we do accept major credit cards. Reservations for all four rooms require 1/2 of the total stay for a deposit. (There is a fifty dollar charge for returned check fee .)
- A 7-day cancellation (3 weeks for groups) policy applies. If cancellation occurs in less than the 7 day/3 week period, and the room(s) are not re-booked, one night's fee will be charged. For groups, the deposit will be forfeited.
- A 2-night minimum stay is PREFERRED on weekends to include the day before or day after Friday/Saturday, and also holidays; however, please do call 1-877-578-3684 to inquire about 1-night stays, according to availability.
- We accept cash, personal & travelers checks and major credit cards.
- Check-in is anytime AFTER 4:00 p.m. If the room is available prior to that time, we will call your cell or other preferable number.
- Check-out is by 12:00 noon.
- Smoking is permitted outside ONLY. Ask Terry for approved smoking areas. There is a $500 charge per instance for any smoking INSIDE the bed and breakfast.
- For your safety and the safety of our home, we provide flame-free scented candles for your enjoyment, and ask that you use only these candles, due to insurance restrictions and fire hazards.
- Children over age 10 are welcome (If all four rooms are reserved, there is no minimum age for children).
- Please leave your pets at home, or we can refer you to local kennel services.
- Rates are subject to change.