Table Of Contents
Come Let the Experience Begin
Be spoiled at our Texas bed and breakfast nearby Dallas spa resort. An elegant European boutique Spa/Inn nestled in the wooded North Texas Hill Country, where service and pampering will bring you back again and again.
See Architectural rarities such as 500 year old doors from Italy, 300 year old stained glass windows from Britain along with unusual artifacts collected throughout the world.
This getaway Resort is centrally located in North Texas, a short drive from Dallas, Fort Worth & Oklahoma City. Outside the charming German community of Muenster, Texas - off I-35 North.
What Makes Us Special
- Nestled in 14 rolling acres on the banks of two creeks dotted with towering Pecan trees.
- On demand Keurig system that allows guests to choose from coffees, teas, cider and cocoa when the mood strikes. As the day unfolds, select a book from our library and relax.
- Gather each evening, if you wish, for complimentary hors d'oeuvres and wine in the library.
- We always offer complimentary lemonade & fresh-brewed iced tea in the guest reception area, along with homemade snacks and cookies.
Originally designed as a private escape for the owners, they fell in love with the old medieval Inns, Bed and Breakfasts and Castles they saw while traveling through Europe. They collected historical and rare pieces to enhance the Resort. Their creation here is the fruition of their dream to open an inn based on these experiences.
The rest is our history in the making...
- Do you live in Oklahoma or somewhere nearby and need a getaway with a bed and breakfast feel? Elm Creek Manor Spa and Resort is the perfect location for your romantic weekend getaway. Your stay will entail many things, but the amenities will include:
- All rooms & suites have i-pod docking stations, complimentary high speed wireless Internet for multimedia streaming, DVD players, satellite TV, coffee makers, and a small refrigerator.
- Provence Suite has King Memory Foam bed with cool gel and all other rooms have Queen size beds with 3 inch Temperpedic mattress pads for that perfect nights sleep. We indulge you by using Egyptian cotton linens & down filled comforters, prepared in the European duvet bedding style.
- Rooms include the use of two robes, pool slippers, plush towels & bath amenities.
- A full, hot breakfast is included each day and delivered to you. We only use the highest quality of ingredients, most of which are grown here on the estate.
- Evening wine & hors d'oeuvres are served in the library for all guests each day.
Texas Resort and Spa at Elm Creek
Relaxing Italian spa
Trickling fountains, soft music, fresh brewed hot tea and gazing out to the orchard snuggled in your robe is the recipe for peace in our Serenity area. Spa treatments are performed in our spa facility that has been designed for wellness and harmony. The infrared sauna has a multitude of medicinal benefits plus aiding in relaxation prior to spa treatments. Use of mineral showers, changing room & exercise room for all guests
Our spa is for exclusive use of our overnight guests. We only accept spa appointments for guests staying at our Inn.
Half Spa Day
- Begin with a glass of detoxifying hot mulled wine to promote the relaxation.
- 90 minute Swedish massage.
- A delicious and healthy spa lunch (large salad, dessert and beverage of choice).
- Aromatherapy Salt Body Scrub.
- A spa basket for you to take home.
- Stroll the grounds and relax by the pool.
- $449 (4 hours and can be tailored for her or him).
Full Spa Day
- Tailored for him or her. As you begin the experience relax with a cup of detoxifying herbal tea and pastries.
- One 70 minute Hot Stone Massage or 80 minute Swedish Massage
- Hot mulled wine tinctured with herbs to relieve stress.
- Aromatherapy Body Scrub.
- A delicious spa lunch lunch w/ dessert & beverages.
- Therapeutic Herbal Facial.
- Spa manicure (French or American)
- Spa Pedicure (w/ warm stone pressure point stimulation).
- Healthy snack tray & vitamin water or champagne.
- Lovely Spa basket to take home.
- $699 plus tax/service (7 hours)
A la Carte Spa Treatments
- Reflexology with Aroma Therapy Head, Neck, Hands & Feet. $179
- Couples Massage - treated side by side - 50 minute session. $199
- Individual Massage - 60 minutes. $129
- Hot Rock Massage - 60 minutes. $149
- Herbal Contour Body Wrap.$149.
- Aroma Therapy Salt Body Scrub.$149.
- 60 Minute Deep Tissue Lymphatic Drainage Massage. $149.
- Relaxing facial w/ warm towels, exfoliation, mask & cleansing . $149
Creating excellent food does not happen by chance. Elm Creek Manor is much more than an Inn & Spa and much more than a culinary experience, it is about love and respect for whole foods. It is also about creativity.
We raise our own organic herbs, fruits, vegetables and fresh eggs. We also raise our own dairy goats, chicken, rabbits and beef. All cheeses are handmade artisan cheeses. We keep bees for fresh honey and wax for our Artisan cheeses. Seasonal to the moment. The ultimate farm to table experience.
5 Course Gourmet Dinner
Select an Appetizer and an Entree From Menu below.
Hand Made Maryland Crab Cakes With Remoulade Sylvia
French Caramelized Five Onion Tart
Poached Pear With Balsamic Reduction
Mock Escargot- Mushroom Caps in Garlic Butter, Herbs & Parmesan Cheese
Sample of our Salads
Raspberry Cream Vinaigrette With Gorgonzola Cheese & Toasted Walnuts
Caesar Salad Sylvia With Marinated Hearts of Palm
Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad With Panchini, Croutons and Assagio cheese
Raspberry or Lemon Sorbet With Vodka or Tequila Sugaree
Pan Seared Tilapia in an Orange Zest Wine Sauce
Pan Seared Filet Mignon with Burgundy Wine Sauce
Grilled Heavy Aged Ribeye With Brad's Southwest Rub
Pounded Chicken Breast Breaded With Pecan/Walnut & Parmesan Cheese
Free Range Rosemary & Thyme Rotisserie Chicken
Cuit a four Lapin beurre à l' ail et au thym- Baked Rabbit with Garlic Butter and Thyme - $9 upgrade
Sample of our Vegetables
Herb & Parmesan Encrusted Baked Zucchini
Manor Grown Baked Acorn Squash Drizzled With Moroccan Spices
Medley of Manor Grown Sauteed Vegetables
Mandolin Potatoes Layered With Aralia Mushrooms, Black Truffles & Heavy Aged Cheese. Drizzled With Cream And Slowly Baked.
Fingerling Potatoes Tossed in Olive Oil, Spices and Parmesan Cheese
Milanese Souffle Potato
Sample of our Desserts
Warm Yankee Walnut Maple Pie Ala Mode Floating in a Kentucky Bourbon Sauce
Chocolate Lava Cake Ala Mode With Godiva Rum Sauce
Fabulous 5 course Gourmet Dinner:$89 per person-in dining room at a table for two, $99 per person-private location. An elegantly set table includes complimentary wine, coffees, tea and after dinner liqueurs
Fondue dinners (unique dining experiences that gives you time to relax while you dine). Begin your dinner with a salad, then choice of either a cheese fondue dinner or a meat fondue dinner, served with potatoes, vegetables and sauces. Delicious chocolate fondue ends this meal. $99 per person (includes comp wine & beverages).
Delicious Dinner Trays
On nights when a full seated dinner is not part of your plans, we are delighted to prepare a delicious casual dinner tray to enjoy outdoors in a beautiful garden or in your suite. Trays are a complete hot dinner presented to you all at once. Select from: Vegetable Lasagna, Manor Smoked Brisket, Braised Pork Loin, Homestyle Meatloaf or Country Baked Ham. Includes: salad, vegetables, potato or rice dishes and dessert. Complimentary wine or rum punch is included as well. This dinner is $49 per person.
Large fresh salad with delicious accompaniments from the garden and kitchen, light and delicious desert plus comp wine, rum punch or tea. This lunch is $39 per person.
Casual Lunch Tray
Served with an entree, two vegetables a dessert and wine presented to you all at once by basket or a delivered tray. Choose From: Smoked Brisket, Home Style Meatloaf, Vegetable Lasagna, Braised Pork Tenderloin, Country Ham or Rotisserie Chicken. This lunch is $39 per person.
chocolate fondue dessert
Chocolate Fondue Dessert Tray
In room with complimentary wine $79
Large Fruit, Cheese, Smoked Meat Tray
Our homemade artisan cheeses, our smoked meats and more.. with complimentary wine $79
Basket is complete with plates, napkins, silverware, glasses and lovingly filled with fried chicken, potato salad, fresh cut fruit, cheeses, homemade desert and a bottle of comp wine along & bottled water. We will send you on your way with a blanket and ideas where to have a private meal. $99
Available Sunday thru Friday. Enjoy a private campfire down in our lower Arbor beside the Elm Creek. We will deliver a hot dinner basket along with marshmellows to roast. Enjoy a private serene location for this fun experience. This is only available to one couple per night. Book early to reserve this fun time. This is a dinner basket and fire for two (2) people $159
-Please no food brought by guests eaten in public areas.
If you have special dietary needs or requests, please make those in advance of your arrival. Special diets will incur a minimum of $25 per person per meal surcharge for preparation fee
With over 34 years of experience our chef is not just an owner; she is a chef who has been classically trained by Michelin chefs and in the finest Epicurean Schools in Europe, Asia Minor & the Middle East. Her creations are an amazing melange of infused herbs and spices.
Farm To Table
"The Land of Milk and Honey"
The gourmet meals here started years ago with a garden and cattle and has become an evolution of food; an endless pursuit to accomplish dining perfection.
Farm to table cuisine, is an expression that exemplifies the purity of food. We have raised heritage crops for years. We do not raise any crop that has been genetically altered in any way. We are pesticide free and use only true organic farming with not only our crops and dairy products but all of our animals as well. The meats we serve are from our own animals and they do not receive any shots or steroids and are fed a feed pellet made from grains fruits and vegetables from our fields.
We raise our own dairy goats, chicken, rabbits, tilapia and beef. All cheeses are handmade artisan cheeses made from our milk. We keep bees for fresh honey and utilize the wax for our handmade Artisan cheeses.
We serve a single, ever-changing prix fixe gourmet menu Saturday nights that are entirely determined by what is being harvested at this moment. We offer our casual dinners on other nights.
A former estate ensconced in a bucolic rolling countryside setting, Elm Creek Manor is as much a classroom as it is a culinary delight. Chef and Owners Marcia & Bradford Scarbrough take pride in walking around the property showing visitors the way the llama, goats and chickens each live in harmony with each other and perform their functions. Or plucking the first squash and tomatoes from vines in the two large gardens and explaining their organic methods.
But the proof, as always, is on the plate. And when you taste an egg gathered that morning, lightly whipped and perfectly folded with a dolloped of fresh Chevre and laid upon a bed of greens grown on the property, you’ll know that this place is not just about theory. It’s about really delicious perfect food.
Part of your experience here, if you wish, may include a walk through the gardens, helping collect vegetables to cook, gathering the eggs and assisting in milking.
Everything is seasonal to the moment! The ultimate farm to table dining experience!
Selected as one of the top 10 culinary Inn experiences world wide!
We are much more than a Dallas area Luxury Inn & Spa and much more than a culinary delight, it is about love and respect for whole foods. It is also about creativity!
Each of our hands-on cooking classes centers on a farm to table cuisine. This expression exemplifies the purity of our food. We have raised heritage crops for years. We do not raise any crop that has been genetically altered in any way. We are pesticide free and use only true organic farming with not only our crops and dairy products but all of our animals as well.
The meats we serve are from our own animals and they do not receive any shots or steroids and are fed grains fruits and vegetables from our fields. We milk our own dairy goats each morning and use the fresh milk for cooking and cheese making.
We keep bees for fresh honey and utilize the wax for our handmade Artisan cheeses. Part of your cooking experience may include if you wish, a walk through the gardens collecting vegetables to cook, gathering the eggs and collecting the milk from the barns. It can also go into further detail in teaching you to dress out a chicken or rabbit if you wish.
Marcia, our Owner/Executive Chef is classically trained at the finest Epicurian schools in Europe and has studied under 2 and 3 star Michelain chefs. She uses French, German, Italian and Near East techniques. Each culinary course- whether it is the cheese making course or the food course will be tailor made to prepare dishes you wish to prepare. You will learn basic and advanced techniques, you will take home the recipes you prepare. Our courses will allow you to build your confidence by teaching you principles and techniques.
Cheese Making Course
One day course/Arrive at 8:00AM, the course will take approximately 6 hours. There will be a light lunch break where you will enjoy a fruit, wine and cheese sampling of not only the cheese you prepare but some beautiful heavy aged cheeses as well. You will also receive some cheese recipes and a jar of Chevre to take home. One couple as a private course $599. The course may be shared among a group of friends as well up to 8 people for $129 per person (minimum 6 people)
Culinary Cooking Course
Culinary and Cooking courses chef school at Elmcreek Manor in Dallas, TexasOne day course/Arrive 8:00AM, the course will last approximately 6 hours. Wine is enjoyed during the course. We will include a sampling plate of some of the foods we have created along with our fruits and aged cheeses for a light Italian style Enotecha lunch break. You will be given the recipes you prepare along with some treats to take home. Guests staying on a Saturday night or on a night we are doing the five course dinner will need to add the five course dinner and are invited to dine at the chefs table in the kitchen during dinner and are allowed to roam the kitchen to pick up additional techniques or to just view the workings of a serving kitchen.
One couple as a private course $639. The course may be shared among a group of friends as well up to 8 people for $139 per person (minimum 6 people)
Everything is seasonal to the moment! The ultimate farm to table experience in the Dallas area!
Love - What a wonderful word!
Dallas Romantic Weekend Getaway, Texas Honeymoon
At Elm Creek Manor, romance is our specialty. We want the wedding couple and their guests to experience the magic from the moment they enter our gates. We will arrange the rehearsal dinner, pamper the wedding party with spa treatments and host your bridal luncheon. As for the reception.. all the details will be handled for you, such as the wedding cake, officiant, floral arrangements, music, valet, or anything you need for your own spectacular event. Additionally, for absolute exclusivity, have Elm Creek Manor "all your own" from Friday to Sunday afternoon. We strive to add the element of individuality that each and every wedding should have. Intimate or elaborate, garden wedding in all its beauty, or private reception in the library, as a less formal yet sophisticated affair, we want your wedding and reception to be a wonderful event you will remember for the rest of your life.
- Staff will circulate regularly to offer our guests chilled towels, fresh fruit and glasses of fruit water.(Memorial Day weekend throughout the summer and concluding after Labor day weekend)
- Swimming pool with a great sunning ledge and plenty of comfortable chaise lounges, tables and chairs for your use.
- Refreshing therapeutic "mineral water" massaging hot tub positioned on the side of the hill, looking down at the creek.
- Fresh pool towels for guests to use by pool.
We have many fun and interesting outdoor games to enjoy in our outdoor gaming court, such as a practice putting green, giant chess set, tic tack knome, giant checkers and French patchecca.
Many lovely shaded pocket gardens and secluded areas throughout the property where you can read a book or enjoy a nap in one of our hammocks. Stroll carefree around the estate, upon the charming country roads or along one of the charming, foliage covered creeks.
Possible activities include, but are not limited to
- Full Spa Building
- Patcheccheck availability make reservation
- Golf Practice Putting Green
- Giant Outdoor Chess Set
- Jogging/Running & Exercise Equipment
- Swimming & Sun Bathing
- Spa Treatments
- Giant Outdoor Checkers