The American Beauty Room
A luxurious, inviting upstairs room surrounds you with comfort. This room is well suited for those couples who want to enjoy a romantic getaway or unwind after a busy week. Tasteful wall and window treatments compliment the king-size bed and its elegant tapestry bedding. Ornate spider back chairs and an antique dressing table complete the room. The room also features large, bright windows. The spacious private bath is nestled under the original attic eaves. It has a pedestal sink with a shower and tub that invites you in for a long soak among lavender scented bubbles. Rate: $135 Sunday - Thursday; $165 Friday & Saturday.
A secluded, tranquil retreat tucked away from the other guest rooms located on the ground level and accessed by a private entrance. This is the place for those looking to escape from the everyday stresses of life. You can listen to the soothing sounds of the fountain and breathe in the fresh Texas Hill Country air while rocking on the covered porch. The bedroom in this suite has high ceilings, hardwood floors and large windows overlooking the gardens. It includes a beautiful, mahogany king-size bed dressed with a handmade bluebonnet quilt and an antique dressing table with mirror. The cozy, comfortable sitting room has a love seat that opens into a twin sleeper. It features stenciled walls and has a limestone fireplace. The suite also has a small refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave making it a good choice for an extended stay. The private bath has an antique claw-foot tub and shower, perfect for a relaxing lavender scented bubble bath. The Bluebonnet Suite can also accommodate a party of three by converting the loveseat into a twin sleeper. Rate: $155 Sunday - Thursday; $190 Friday & Saturday
Our most romantic suite, perfect for honeymoons, anniversaries or a romantic getaway. The suite is on the ground floor and has a large sitting area with a fireplace and its own private entrance. You will enjoy sitting on the wicker loveseat on the covered porch just outside your door. The queen-size bed is nestled in an alcove complimented by a charming custom wall mural. Ample drawer space is provided in the antique Victorian dresser. The private bath includes a tub and shower and a pedestal sink. The Magnolia Suite can also accommodate a party of three by adding a rollaway bed. Rate: $155 Sunday - Thursday; $190 Friday & Saturday
Lilli Marleen Room
A grand room offering comfortable elegance. The original master bedroom of the house features high ceilings and beautiful hardwood floors. This large, ground floor room has windows overlooking the koi pond and waterfall. A romantic king-size iron bed is the focal point of the room. An antique dressing table and two comfortable slipper chairs finish the room. The large detached private bath located directly across from your room features a deep soaking tub and separate marble walk-in shower. If you have any knee or hip ailments this is the room best suited for you. The Lilli Marleen Room can accommodate a party of three by adding a rollaway bed. Rate: $135 Sunday - Thursday; $165 Friday & Saturday
The Peach Blossom Room
A cozy, bright and cheerful upstairs room. Perfect for couples or the single traveler. The inviting queen-size bed overlooks spacious windows dressed with lace curtains. An antique dresser and mirror and a needlepoint rocker complete the room. The detached private bath is located just outside the room and features an antique claw-foot tub and shower, a pedestal sink and whimsical wall stenciling. Rate: $125 Sunday - Thursday; $145 Friday & Saturday
Policies and Cancellations
- All room rates include our two-course, gourmet hot breakfast.
- State and local occupancy taxes will be added to all room rates.
- A two night minimum stay is required on most weekends.
- All room rates are based on double occupancy. Weekend rates may apply on selected holidays.
- There is an additional charge of $25 per person per night for those rooms that can accommodate 3 guests
- Check In hours are between 3:00pm - 6:00pm. If you are arriving later than 6:00pm please call to make arrangements.
- Check Out is 11:00am.
- Children over 12 are welcome.
- While we do love animals, pets are not allowed.
- The Magnolia House B&B is smoke-free indoors. Smoking is permitted outside the house. A charge of $150 will be added to the bill of any guest who smokes inside the Magnolia House.
- Any cancellation is subject to a $25 processing fee per room. If notice is not received 7 days prior to your arrival date, you will be charged for one nightsâ€™ room rental.
- Whole House Reservations: A 50% pre-payment is required at the time of booking your reservation or 90 days prior to your arrival date whichever is less. We will contact you to finalize the pre-payment details.
- Whole House Cancellations: Any Whole House cancellation made 31 days or more prior to arrival date is subject to a $50 processing fee. For cancellations made 15-30 days prior to arrival date, a refund of 50% of the pre-payment amount will be issued. If a cancellation is made within 14 days of arrival date, the full pre-payment amount will be forfeited and no refund will be issued.