Etta's Place Bed & Breakfast
Etta's Attic ~ Honeymoon Suite
Our top floor suite commonly called the honeymoon suite. This room is at the top of the fire exit and is very private. It is a 700 square foot suite with a beautiful King bed, big overstuffed and fluffy seating area, a nice desk, a bachelor kitchen (frig & microwave & coffeepot) and a big tiled bathroom with a luxurious Jacuzzi tub with room for two, standing glass shower and charming pedestal sink.
A large master bedroom with a king bed and a beautiful view of downtown. It has a small sitting area and a nice size bath with a clawfoot slipper tub/shower and a pedestal sink.
Our penthouse suite on the fourth floor of the building all by itself. It is a 700 square foot luxury suite with a king bed, sitting area with two wicker loveseats and an armchair, a nice big bathroom and a kitchenette. It has windows that face both north and south. Stairs are used to access this Guest Room.
A 700 square foot luxury suite with a king bed, sitting area with two wooden loveseats, a nice big bathroom and a kitchenette. It is located on the second floor of the bed and breakfast and has windows on the north and south sides of the room.
A queen room with a iron bed, walk in closet and nice big bathroom which is handicap accessible. It looks out onto the interior open atrium.
A queen room with a iron bed, walk in closet and nice big bathroom.
A queen room with a nice size bathroom that overlooks the interior open atrium.
A room with a queen bed and nice large bathroom. It is larger more spacious room with a view of the interior courtyard.
A 700 square foot luxury suite with a king bed, sitting area, nice big bathroom and kitchenette. It is on the first floor of the bed & breakfast and looks out south over 3rd Street.
A room with a queen bed and private bath. It has two overstuffed arm chairs and a very small balcony that looks out onto the interior open courtyard.
- No minimum stay required.
- Smoking is allowed in limited areas (Smoking allowed on outdoor patios only.)
- Limited accommodations for guest pets (Pets under 25lbs are allowed. Must have travel kennel.)
- Limitations on children staying.
- Deposit amount required.
- Guarantee reservation with a valid credit card or 1/2 the amount owed in cash within 24 hours.
- Check-in: 3 - 8 Monday - Friday; 3 - 6 Saturday & Sunday; Check-out: 12 pm.
- There is a $35 fee per room to cancel a Friday or Saturday night reservation.
- The cancellation policy is 7 days.
- If you cancel outside 7 days of your arrival, you are only charged $35.
- If you cancel within 7 days of your arrival date, you are still responsible for the room, unless we can re-rent it.
- There is no cancellation fee for cancelled reservations Sunday through Thursday nights.
- The cancellation policy for Sunday through Thursday nights is 72 hours.