The Cabin on Barton Creek
Table Of Contents
Come to the Texas Hill Country and enjoy the peace, the solitude and
the re-creation that a weekend or a week in our cabin promises you!
Nestled among oaks, walnuts and pecan trees, this rustic, charming hide-away sits above the banks of Barton Creek.
Handcrafted from old cedar fence posts, stacked cordwood style, native stone and old barn lumber, our cabin reflects the charm, simplicity and strength of our pioneer heritage.
You will want to take your coffee out on the porch, sit still to listen to the creek and watch the wildlife. Or, take your book down to the tree swing near the creek. Only the birds will interrupt.
The cabin welcomes you to just BE for a change -- BE still, BE settled, BE quiet, BE at peace.
If your needs are for more activity, we have 2 tennis courts, a pool for swimming, and the creek for fishing and exploring.
Comfort within a rustic setting,
the Cabin at Barton Creek
is the perfect spot for a relaxing retreat!
- Continental breakfast on your schedule
- Large, lovely bedroom with queen bed
- Charming, small bedroom with twin bed
- Sleeping loft with double bed
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bath with shower
- Open beamed ceiling living room
- Rockers on the porch
- Patio with grill
- Swimming pool & Tennis Court
- Peace and quiet
Our bed & breakfast is only 30-40 minutes from antique shops in Wimberly, Blanco, and Johnson City; and an hour from Fredricksburg and San Antonio. Austin and Lake Travis are only 30 minutes away.
How to Find Us
- Take US 290 west to Dripping Springs
- Stay on 290 to Bell Springs Road
- Turn right on Bell Springs Road, and continue 3 miles to
- SPORTS COUNTRY CAMP - look for sign on your left
- 3400 Bell Springs Road
- (512) 858-4407