Le Metropolitain Room
After climbing the spiral stairs onto the second story private rooftop balcony, you will enter a bygone era as you are transported to the metropolitan city of Paris. The deep red walls, Queen-sized black iron nouveau four-poster bed and luxurious bedding provide a passionate backdrop for a weekend getaway in Texas. You can savor a beverage at sunset or a gourmet breakfast in the early morning stillness while enjoying breathtaking views of the lake from your private 260 square foot balcony with private hot tub which offers an amazing view of the lake and stars at night. 10 inch rain style showerhead in oversized walk in shower.
The Mediterranean Room
The most requested of our accommodations, the Mediterranean Suite draws its inspiration from the celebrated blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea. This two room suite boasts a king-sized bed and separate sitting area with chair and queen sized sleeper sofa. Observe amazing lake views from this ground floor suite. Later you can soak away your worries in your two person whirlpool tub. Private ground floor balcony in the courtyard overlooking the lake.
The Marrakesh Room
This room draws its inspiration from the most popular of Morocco's imperial cities. You can enjoy a direct breathtaking view of the lake from this second floor room while relaxing in the hand crafted queen-size iron sleigh bed graced by a suspended star light. Cream colored walls, rich jewel-toned bedding and Moroccan accents make this a perfect room to enjoy an intimate weekend getaway at our romantic Canyon Lake, Texas bed and breakfast. 5 foot jetted bathtub and shower combination nestled in a gauze draped alcove.
The Medici Suite
Named for a prominent Italian family during the Renaissance, the Medici Suite's opulent gold colored walls remind you of an exquisite Tuscan sunset as you enter this lavish luxury suite. A beautifully draped archway separates the sleeping and sitting areas of this suite, with the sitting area featuring an overstuffed snuggler loveseat which converts to sleep one comfortably. The private covered balcony overlooking the sparkling blue water of the pool is a perfect place to enjoy a quiet breakfast or evening cordial. Queen sized iron wrap around bed. Oversized walk-in shower with beautiful hand painted ceramic tiles.
Terms and Conditions
- Rates are for double occupancy. Single guests receive a rate of $10 less per night.
- We can accommodate a third person in the Mediterranean Suite or the Medici Suite for an additional $20 per night.
- Check-in is between 3 - 5 PM unless prior arrangements are made with the innkeeper
- Check-out is 11 a.m.
- The deposit (50% of the total room charges) is charged to your credit card at the time the reservation is made.
- Due to our intimate size, cancellations affect us significantly. Your deposit is refundable if a cancellation is received no later than fourteen (14) days prior to arrival, less a $25 processing fee.
- All rates are subject to state (6%) and local (4%) tax.
- Prices are subject to change without notice except for reservations secured by a deposit.
- We regret that we cannot accommodate your pet. However, we would be glad to assist you in locating a local boarding facility for your pet during your stay.
- Well-behaved children over twelve (12) are welcome.
- For the safety and comfort of all of our guests, we do not allow smoking or candle burning in any of our guest rooms. Courteous smoking is permitted outside only. Guests smoking in the house will be charged a minimum fee of $200 to return any rooms to a non-smoking status.