Biscuit Hill Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Featured on the CBS Early Show & in Texas Hill Country Magazine, the Texas Hill Country and Canyon Lake offer you scenic views, abundant wildlife, varied water recreation sports, AND a Luxury Romantic Retreat at our Biscuit Hill Inn. We are central to all the Texas Hill Country attractions such as Schlitterbahn, Wurstfest & Wassailfest in New Braunfels, so make Biscuit Hill your home base while visiting all there is to do in Texas' most traveled tourist area. The Texas Hill Country is virtually unspoiled, our guests are another story. Our home awaits you, and we would like to invite you in for a visit. We offer our Texas hospitality, privacy, and gracious comfort during your stay with us. Careful attention to detail has been made in both our amenities and decor. Come appreciate a true Texas Hill Country Bed and Breakfast beauty. "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page" - St. Augustine.
Hill Country Rooms/suites from $155 - $310 per night when booking 2 or more nights. Rates are higher for 1 night stays when they are accepted. Hot Tub rooms are not available for 1 night. All of our rooms provide luxury amenities, private baths, king beds, fireplaces, TV/VCR/Cable, mini fridge, and porch seating from the room. Four of our rooms offer private Hot Tubs. Our rooms will offer either a lake view or garden view from the room. Owners are not in residence, but do live next door.
Large Groups are welcome. We also offer small meeting space for up to 16 persons with another break-out room that seats 5.
Experience a country breakfast each day of your stay. Breakfasts are served from 9:30 am to 10 am in our dining room when there are 8 or more guests booked at the inn. If you prefer to eat earlier or later; we offer $15 meal vouchers to Granny D's which is only 3 miles from the B&B. Please let us know if you prefer this option. When fewer than 8 guests are at the inn, the vouchers are given to all guests. Personal coffee service is in all guest rooms. Please advise us of any dietary restrictions when making your reservations.
All room rates include a country breakfast. Menus vary by the season. If you prefer an earlier or later breakfast, please advise us when you reserve your room. We will be happy to supply you with a Granny D's meal voucher.
We also offer pet accommodations and handicap access.
Travelers are always looking for memorable and relaxing experiences. Let’s discover more through the words of our innkeepers. Many thanks to Diane Reed for sharing her own secrets with BBOnline.com! Why do most travelers stay at your inn?
Texas Hill Country Location
What are you best known for?
Private room hot tubs
What makes your inn unique?
Guests can pet and feed our Alpacas.
What do you love most about your inn?
Our common areas and guest beds
If someone has never been to your city, what is the #1 reason to come visit?
Central to Hill Country Wine Trail
What’s the best compliment you have ever received about the inn?
"Can I just put my mail box outside my room and stay here for ever?"
What’s the best kept secret about the area?
Best lake for water sports in the state of Texas
If a traveler is staying at your inn for 4 nights, what should he/she do in the area?
It takes at least a week just to see and do the MAJOR things in our area. See our website’s Events/Activities page for details.
Is there anything within walking distance of your inn?
There is a vineyard/winery just 1 ½ miles from the B&B, public lake access is 1 mile.
What is your favorite restaurant/food in the area?
One of the BEST Italian restaurants is located 3 miles from the B&B.
Any good area guides/websites that travelers could reference? How many rooms does your inn have?
We have 8 rooms.
Do you accept pets?
We accept pets in 2 suites only, the American Cottage & Creekside Suite.
- Nature Trails
- Deer Feeding
- Board & Table Games
- Reading Library
- Special House Events (Oct.-Dec.)
- Gift Shop
- Picnic Area w/Grills
Less than a mile away
- Swimming Cove
- Boat Ramp
- Canyon Lake Tours
- Hiking & Biking Trails
- All Lake Water Sports
- All River Water Sports
- Antique/Outlet Shopping
- Historic Locations
- Live Music at Gruene Hall (Texas' Oldest Dance Hall)
- Live Music at Whitewater Amphitheater
- Cave Tours
- Wildlife Reserve
- Water Theme Parks
- Golf Courses
- Wild Flower Farm
- LBJ Ranch & Visitors Center
- Snake Farm
- Scuba Diving
- Horse Racing
Special Texas Hill Country B&B House Features
- Private in-room Jacuzzi tubs (4 rooms)
- Private Hot Tubs (4 rooms)
- Bath aroma therapy & hand made soaps (all rooms)
- Fireplace (all rooms)
- King Beds (all rooms)
- Sitting porch from room (all rooms)
- Cable TV & VCR (all rooms)
- In-room coffee, tea & cocoa service (all rooms)
- Private Lake View Sitting Decks (5 rooms)
- House designed for guest privacy (3 rooms offer a private entrance)
- Full Country Breakfast served daily
Lone Star Mini Suite has a king bed, mini fridge, fireplace, TV/VCR, private lake view deck with hot tub. The bath has a walk in shower that is accessible by wheelchair. All appropriate assistance bars are available in shower as well as toliet.
We are allowing pets in the American Cottage Suite and our Cabin's Creekside Suite only.
- $25 for 1-5 nights
- $10 p/night after that for each night of your stay
- Deposit: $100 cash damage deposit is collected on arrival and is returned if there is no damage.
- Under 40 pounds (home owners always meet and greet the pet, and will weigh if weight is in question)
- Evidence of flea protection and rabies vaccination provided on arrival (collar, vet statement, etc)
- Dogs and cats only
- One pet in the suite only
House Pet Guidelines
Carrier must be provided (we have one if you don't) Pet
- must stay in carrier when owners are not with them
- Pet must be on a leash when in common areas of the grounds or out for a walk (Non compliance Leash Law is $500 fine)
- Pet owners must bring an old sheet to cover all sitting and sleeping areas to reduce pet hair removal on departure
- Pet owners must immediately pick up all pet waist from the grounds, and place in baggies and put in road side trash reciprocal. (Please do not bring into the house)
- If bringing a cat, please provide litter and litter box
- Keep barking under control (if there are complaints this may result in loss of deposit)
- If any damage occurs it will result in pet owners paying for repair, replacement, labor, and rental time loss due to repair. Your credit card will be charged for any costs over your deposit amount.
Notice of your desire to bring a pet must be made prior to arrival