Table Of Contents
Discover this exquisite Texas Hill Country Bed and Breakfast Spa and Wedding Venue near San Antonio and Austin and minutes away from most Texas Hill Country attractions. This Texas Hill Country B & B Spa offers outstanding recreation and relaxation, whether for a honeymoon, anniversary, birthday, wedding or just a simple getaway weekend.
The Paniolo Ranch B&B Spa is a romantic resort retreat located in the Heart of the Texas Hill Country in the historic town of Sisterdale, home of the Sister Creek Vineyards and conveniently located for visiting many of the wineries of the Texas Wine Trail. The Paniolo Ranch Bed and Breakfast Spa and Wedding Event Center is a resort retreat overlooking lake and hills of the picturesque Texas Hill Country.
The Paniolo Ranch B&B Spa "...marries Hawaiian luxuries and Lone Star traditions for a Texas ranch getaway like none other." - Texas Highways Magazine
"The Paniolo Ranch B & B. . . has gone the extra step and installed a full-service Spa for guests." - Texas Monthly Magazine
"A visit to the Paniolo Ranch Bed and Breakfast Spa is the very fusion of the Hardy Hill Country life with the Aloha Spirit." - Directions Magazine
Travelers are always looking for memorable and relaxing experiences. Let’s discover more through the words of our innkeepers. Many thanks to Judy Kennell for sharing her own secrets with BBOnline.com! Why do most travelers stay at your inn?
Our Location in the Texas Hill Country rich in history, antiquing, wine country and dining.
What are you best known for? What makes your inn unique? What do you love most about your inn?
Best known for the 100 acres we share with nature. We are unique by offering a full menu of spa treatments. The ever changing landscape and sunsets.
If someone has never been to your city, what is the #1 reason to come visit?
The rich history.
What’s the best compliment you have ever received about the inn?
Our returning guest.
What’s the best kept secret about the area?
That it is a secret.
If a traveler is staying at your inn for 4 nights, what should he/she do in the area?
A wine tour at Sister Creek Vineyard, float down the Guadalupe River, stroll on the River Walk, tip a beer in Luckenback, antiquing in Comfort and Fredricksburg and a good burger at Hill Billy's.
Is there anything within walking distance of your inn?
The best place to watch sunsets.
What is your favorite restaurant/food in the area?
Any good area guides/websites that travelers could reference?
Local Chamber of Commerce sites.
How many rooms does your inn have?
Do you accept pets?
The Paniolo Ranch Bed and Breakfast Spa offers a resort retreat from reality. Overlooking the picturesque lake and hills, our guesthouses are accentuated by their beautiful surroundings and leave nothing to be desired. All of our guesthouses are equipped with satellite TV, VCR, stereo, DVD, refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, hair dryer and plush robes and slippers for your comfort. Wireless Internet access is also available. Go ahead, indulge yourself in the tranquility of Paniolo Ranch Bed and Breakfast Spa where pampering has been perfected.
For The Active
Make your stay as time filled or leisurely as you like. Let Max, our official trail guide, lead you on your morning walk. Then enjoy the many activities at the Paniolo Ranch.
- Picnic at the lake
- Fossil hunt beside the spring
- Take a hot tub under the star-filled Texas sky
- Take a dip in the pool overlooking the lake and hills
- Plant a plant in the greenhouse
- Paint a picture in the art studio
- Go on a photo safari
- Take a steam bath and get a massage
- Take a jewelry making class
Down to Earth
If true relaxation is what you seek, you've come to the right place. A place where you can feel miles away from the rest of the world. Let Paniolo Ranch help you unwind and enjoy the simpler things in life. With the ambiance of comfort and the elements of nature, you will emerge refreshed and exhilarated.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the hundred acre Paniolo Ranch. Watch for whitetail deer, wood ducks, wild turkey, the occasional roadrunner, the jack rabbits, soaring birds and some things unknown. Get to know our trail guide dogs Max, Jack, Hana and Freeway and our chief farm patrol cats, K.C. and Fraidy Cat.
Or do nothing at all! Relax indoors for a game of cards or scrabble, or stay nestled between the sheets for a movie or book from our extensive library.
Weddings & Events
The Paniolo Ranch is an unforgettable Texas Hill Country destination wedding venue offering an eclectic style of wedding design, from the whimsical to the traditional and formal. We specialize in free spirited weddings and strive to make memories of a lifetime not only for the wedding couple, but also for their guests. The Paniolo Ranch is located near the historic towns of Sisterdale and Boerne and just a stones throw away from San Antonio; we are in the true heart of the Texas Hill Country. Visit our website to see additional information and all our wedding packages.
Please call to schedule a tour 866-726-4656
Additional Services Available
- Floral Arrangements and Vases
- Oil Burning Lamps and Yard Torches
- Table Linens, Napkins, Overlays, Runners in a variety of colors and styles
- Chargers available in a variety of colors
- Plates, Glassware, Flatware
- On-site Catering for up to 65 people
- Justice of Peace
Rates & Policies
- Rain contingency plans are required for all outdoor events
- A 50% facility retainer is required at the time of booking, to reserve your event date
- Remaining balance of the contracted amount is due 60 days prior to your scheduled event date
- All cancellations must be made in writing and by phone
- All refunds will be made to the person who signed the contract
- 50% of the ranch rental retainer will be refundable up to 91 days prior to your event date
- A $200-$500 damage deposit is required (depending upon the size of the event) on or before the date of the event
- If you cancel within 90-30 days of your event, your retainer refund on the hall rental is zero
- Cancellations 30 days prior to your event will require forfeiture of 100% of the total amount of the contract agreement
- However, you will receive the security deposit in full
- The full damage deposit will be refunded within 2 weeks after your event if no damage is assessed or outstanding balance due
The Paniolo Ranch has a full service spa onsite, so make the most of your trip and take some time out to relax and renew your mind, body, and spirit. Please call 866.726.4656 to make reservations.
Spa services must be cancelled 48 prior to the scheduled service. No shows and cancellations without adequate notice will result in a charge for the full service.
Enjoy the many diverse activities of the surrounding historical towns of Comfort, Waring, Boerne and Fredericksburg.
Discover the many unique antique shops, weekend craft fairs and markets, dining in the many restaurants and cafes, or visit numerous historical sites and museums.
For the more active, catch a fish or canoe down the nearby Guadalupe River, visit a "Cave Without a Name", hike a monolithe or an endless list of state parks and wildlife preserves. Take in a bat performance at the "Old Tunnel Cave", tip a beer and kick up your heels in Luckenbach, or shoot some game or some golf.
Two miles from the Paniolo is the historic town of Sisterdale (population 25). Don't let the size of our town fool you. It boasts the home of Sister Creek vineyards, where an 1885 cotton gin has been restored to house the winery. Their wine is aged in French and American oak barrels so indulging in wine tasting is quite a treat.
The Texas Hill Country Wine Trail offers numerous wineries to visit. There are special Trail Events planned throughout the year or just stop by for a tasting. A few, just minutes away are Becker Vineyards, Comfort Cellars, Fredericksburg Winery, and Grape Creek Vineyards.
Award winning European Style Wines
Distances from Paniolo Ranch to points of interest
- Bandera, 36 miles
- Boerne, 14 miles
- Buckhorn Golf Course, 11 miles
- Cave Without a Name, 15 miles
- Comfort, 13 miles
- Fredericksburg, 24 miles
- Guadalupe River, 3 miles
- Kerrville, 32 miles
- Luckenbach, 16 miles
- Sisterdale, 2 miles
- Tapatio Springs Golf Resort, 20 miles
- The Alamo & River Walk, 48 miles
- The Batcave, 13 miles
- Tube and Canal Rental, 17 miles
- Heaven, 0
Directions to Paniolo Ranch Bed & Breakfast Spa from I-10
- Take I-10 West from San Antonio
- Exit Marker 537 "Business 87"
- Follow the service road to the right for about 2 miles
- Make a left on Ranch Road 1376 "Sisterdale Hwy", go 12 miles
- Take a right at the "Y" onto Ranch Road 473, go 2.2 miles
- The Paniolo Ranch is on the left