Horse stalls (three indoor 12'X12' and three outdoor 12'X48') are available along with hay and water for horses. This is ideal for individuals traveling cross country with horses and needing a "horse motel". This facility will accommodate large families and provides enjoyment for those appreciating surroundings decorated in rustic or western decor. Riding and hiking trails span over 800 acres.
3 Bedroom Barn Apartment
- 3 Bedroom Barn Apartment
- Three Indoor & Three Outdoor Horse Stalls
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Full Kitchen available
- Washer & Dryer
- Satellite TV with VCR/DVD player
- 800 acres of riding or hiking trails
- Fishing in stock pond or Salado Creek
- Quiet solitude in the country
Policies and Procedures
Ranch Bunkhouse Pricing
- We charge a flat rate of $90 plus 6% hotel/motel tax per day regardless of number of persons/horses.
- Maximum occupancy is 6-8 persons and 3-6 horses.
- Daily continental breakfast is included as well as hay/water for horses.
- No daily maid service.
- Payment Methods: Cash, AMEX, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Diners Club.
- A waiver of liability must be read, signed, dated upon entering Ranch Bunkhouse.
- No smoking.
- Public intoxication is prohibited.
- Housebroken pets are tolerated.
- No hunting permitted. No firearms, weapons or fireworks permitted.
- Leave gates as you find them (closed or open; locked or unlocked).
- Watch for livestock crossing our roads.
- Horses: negative Coggins required.
When making reservations, please indicate your estimated time of arrival. We want to make sure that someone is around to greet you when you get here. At the time of reservation, you will be notified of an access number for the lock at the front gate and a map. All guests must make reservations or arrangements before arriving at the ranch. Without them, you may drive up to an inaccessible locked gate