Adams House Bed & Breakfast
The William T. Adams Suite
A king-sized poster bed, antique secretary and dresser, with a walk in closet. In addition, there is a lovely sun porch with three walls of windows, a queen-sized sleeper sofa, and antique wicker pieces. The bath is completely restored with a granite counter, double vanity, slate floors, and bathtub with shower. Located on the second floor by stairs only.
The John R. Lock Bungalow
A separate house behind the Bed and Breakfast that is located on ground level. It contains a king-sized bed, TV with DVD player (no cable), and a large desk with chairs. The entry room contains a day bed, an armoire, and small refrigerator. There is a pocket door between the main bedroom and entry room for privacy. The bath has a granite counter, travertine floors, and a deep Jacuzzi tub with shower.
The Hyde Park Room
This bedroom contains a pine queen-sized poster bed, antique armoire, and a walnut antique chest with a marble top. It has its own bath with a pedestal lavatory and shower. Located on the second floor by stairs only.
The Elisabet Ney Room
Contains a queen-sized sleigh bed, full closet, chaise lounge, chest of drawers with desk use. The private bathroom includes a full-sized tub with shower which is located directly outside the room and has a screen for privacy. There are also robes available for your use. Located on the second floor by stairs only.
The Monroe Shipe Room
Contains a double bed with dark wood furniture, armoire, and antique desk. It has its own bath with a pedestal lavatory and tile shower with bench. Located on the second floor by stairs only.
All rooms have access to the common area downstairs of the B&B with sofas and chairs and a television with cable and DVD player. All rooms have central air conditioning and heat. All rooms include complimentary bottled water and a hair dryer.
- Reservations may be made by phone or online and are confirmed with a credit card number.
- Payment may be made by cash, check, American Express, VISA, MasterCard, or gift certificate at the time of arrival. Reservations for peak times such as South By Southwest, ACL, UT Graduation, or holidays will require payment at the time of the reservation.
- Reservations may be canceled up to four day prior to arrival. During peak times there is a 3 week prior to arrival cancelation policy.
- Smoking and candle burning are strictly prohibited except out of doors.
- Check-in time is after 3:00 pm and check-out is anytime before 11:30 am. We will try to accommodate early check-ins with advanced notice.
- We regret that our facilities are not suitable for children under the age of 10.
- Pets: Our facilities are not suitable for pets, however please be aware that this is a residence and we do have pets on the premises.