The Royal Suite
The Royal Suite is sure to impress you; with the unique elegant decor, king sized Bordeaux column canopy bed and great bay window, you'll surely feel like royalty. Relax in the gorgeous oversized two person Jacuzzi tub and then take pleasure in the majestic full wall mirror as you're getting ready for the evening. This suite also features a TV/VCR, mini-refrigerator and microwave. Dallas Fort Worth Texas B&B luxury lodging accommodations.
Country Mountain Room
Images of a mountainous wilderness with a comfortable king size bed and queen futon invite relaxation. A private entry leads outdoors to a restful hammock. This room is handicap accessible, featuring a large bathroom with a walk in shower. In addition, this room has a mini refrigerator and a microwave. The Country Mountain Room is also pet friendly. Dallas Fort Worth North Texas Bed & Breakfast Inn.
The Lone Star Room
The Lone Star Room is perfect if you are looking for a soothing escape! With warm decor, a relaxing vibe, and plenty of space- this room is sure to be a perfect fit. A king bed, private entry, and a private bathroom with jetted garden tub are features of this room. It is also pet friendly.
Victorian Lace Room
Be swept away by the tranquility and grace of the Victorian Lace Room. With warm colors and queen size four-poster bed, this room tempts you to come and stay for a unique visit. This room has a private bathroom with jetted garden tub. Dallas Fort Worth Texas lodging accommodation
This lovely room is delicately decorated to put you at rest. With two twin beds, one can spend a night dreaming about beautiful gardens full of freshly cut flowers. The Garden Room shares the hall bath. Dallas Fort Worth Texas lodging accommodation.
If you love horses, the Stallion Room is where you need to be. This great room has a dreamy queen size bed and full futon with soothing green walls. Guests in this room share the hall bath. Dallas Fort Worth Texas B&B lodging accommodations.
Wilderness Journey Room
On this journey into the wilderness, you will findn a king size bed, private bath and plenty of wolves and fish. Do not be afraid of the wolves... most of them are friendly! Dallas Fort Worth Texas B&B lodging accommodations.
Texas Sweetheart Room
This is definitely a room where you'll want to cowboy up with your sweetheart. The Texas Sweetheart Room features a queen sized bed with a Texas star headboard, private bath, and a queen sized futon. You'll be singing happy trails as you drive home with your sweetheart. Dallas Fort Worth Texas lodging accommodation.
Imperial Garden Room
The Imperial Garden Room is a tranquil escape from home. Its comfy queen sized bed, queen sized futon, and jetted garden tub invite you to relax as you enjoy its deep soothing colors. Its flowers make the room special with the feeling of romance. Dallas Fort Worth Texas Bed and Breakfast lodging accommodation.
Safari Adventure Room
As you embark on your safari, be sure to take pleasure in the many animals on your exclusive adventure. Enjoy nice bright windows for lots of sunshine, relax in your six-foot jetted tub (no shower), lounge in your queen sized four-poster bed and just enjoy yourself! Dallas Fort Worth Texas Bed & Breakfast lodging accommodations.
Wild West Texas Themed Room
The Wild West Room will rope you in with the lasso hanging on the king sized wrought-iron headboard. It has a queen sized futon and a jetted garden tub. As you look at the stagecoach on the wall, you will truly believe you are a part of the Wild West. Included in the room is a microwave and a mini-fridge. Dallas Fort Worth Texas Bed & Breakfast lodging accommodations.
Magnolia Luxury Suite
The beautiful king sized bed is adorned with magnolias. The delicate ivory wicker furniture, queen futon, microwave, miniature refrigerator, and satellite television are sure to help you escape. The Magnolia Suite has a private bath which features a gorgeous oversized marble Jacuzzi tub, large enough for 2 people. Dallas Fort Worth Texas hotel luxury lodging accommodations.
Yellow Rose of Texas Luxury Suite
The Yellow Rose of Texas Room invites you to snuggle in it's quilted king size bed with adoring yellow roses. This suite comes with a microwave, miniature refrigerator, satellite television, and fireplace that make it possible for you to stay and relax. Your private bath features a gorgeous oversized marble Jacuzzi tub large enough for 2 people. Dallas Fort Worth Texas luxury Hotel lodging accommodations.
Western Vista A Texas Luxury Suite
With all of it's wood stained walls and a feeling of the old west, the Western Vista Room is unique and sure to please everyone! Downstairs has a living room, satellite TV and kitchen with stove, microwave, and full sized refrigerator for you to feel at home. The upstairs has a king sized bed with a hide-away-bed couch and sneak out balcony. Your private bath features a gorgeous black oversized marble Jacuzzi tub large enough for 2 people. Dallas Fort Worth Texas luxury Hotel lodging accommodations.
Ranch House Vacation Rental
The Ranch House is a private home with a full kitchen, 4 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths, dining room, family room, sun/gameroom, patio and outdoor grill. Four Twin Beds (or push them together for two King beds), two bunk beds, one Queen bed, 4 Queen futon sofas/beds, and two futon chair/beds.
This Home has lots of privacy and you could sleeps up to 22 if two per bed and even more people in sleeping bags or on air mattresses (does not include breakfast).
*Price is for a minimum two night stay. If staying only one night, add $150 clean up fee. Attached meeting room is available for $100 per night. Private Holiday Vacation travel house. Vacation home rental or retreat house in Dallas-Fort Worth Texas.
Cowboy Quarters Apartment
This rustic Texas style efficiency apartment is actually part of the barn. Features two bunk beds, a Queen futon sofa bed and a small kitchen and bath which are just enough for the ranch hands to get by. The Cowboy Quarters guests may add breakfast for $10pp. Dallas Fort Worth Texas B&B lodging accommodations.
Bunk House Rental
The bunkhouse is a bunk room with 5 bunk beds and sleeps up to 12 people. It may be rented separately or also has an adjoining door to the Cowboy Quarters. Includes a private bathroom.
Stay in one of our cabins for a more rustic and outdoorsy atmosphere! With 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, the cabins offer the convenience of traditional lodging while still offering a unique "camping" experience. Relax together in the common living area, share old memories, and create new ones!
Breakfast is included with cabin rental.
Price is based on single or double occupancy.
There is a $35 per night extra person fee.
MD Resort is an exclusive property where every guest is both important and special to us. We look forward to your visit. If there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable please let us know.
- Full payment is considered due with your reservation. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please notify us right away. From the total bill a minimum of 25% processing fee will be applied to all cancellations. Cancellations within 21 days of your scheduled arrival date are non refundable. Early departures are considered cancellations. Renting more than 3 rooms even if paying separately is considered a group reservation. Additional fees apply for rescheduling.
Check-in: 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM. If arriving outside of check-in times, please call to make arrangements.
Check-out: by 11:00 AM.
Group, Weddings and Event Reservations
- Group, Weddings and Event Reservations are not refundable. Reserving more than one room is considered an event even if event payment is split between different guests. Full payment is considered due with your reservation.
Check-in: 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM. If arriving outside of check-in times, please call to make arrangements.
Check-out: by 10:00 AM
For all Guests
- Delicious and Home Cooked Breakfast is served at 9am. (Unless other arrangements were made with a group reservation) If you are staying in the Cowboy Quarters, Ranch House or would like to invite some friends over for breakfast with advance reservation yall may join us for breakfast for $10pp.
- 20% gratuity on the total retail price of your stay/package is customary in hospitality. Above 20% is a wonderful compliment for exemplary service!
- 20% gratuity will be automatically added to all meal prices.
- To be considerate to all guests quiet hours begin at 10pm.
- You are welcome to spend the entire day of your check in and check out enjoying the great outdoors on the MD Resort property.
- MD Resort and its employees and assigns are not responsible for accidents. Please remember we are a working ranch and use caution at all times. Be aware that all animals can bite or otherwise cause injury.
- Do not enter any barns or animals pens.
- No lifeguards are on duty so swim and enjoy at your own risk.
- Hot tub and pool are seasonal and are otherwise occasionally closed for maintenance. In season please notify us at least 4 hours in advance and no later than 4pm to warm the hot tub. (They may be crowed if there is an event)
- Please notify a MD Resort staff member IMMEDIATELY if you see anyone acting in an unsafe manner or for any emergency.
- At times MD Resort takes photographs of events and activities. Your photo may appear in promotional media.
- Accepting this reservation and staying at MD Resort, you agree to take full responsibility for all your guests and that all guests agree to and will abide by MD Resort policies, rules and conditions.
- Due to fire hazards, flamed candles may not be used in bedrooms or baths.
- All room rates are based on single or double occupancy. Add $35 per night for each additional person. ($20 in the Ranch House and Cowboy Quarters as they do not include breakfast)
- Absolutely No Smoking inside; however designated outdoor smoking areas are available. Additional clean up fees of no less than $250 will apply to guests smoking in non designated areas.
- Pets must have prepaid reservations. Pets have many restrictions including areas they are allowed in. Pets must be caged or leashed at all times when out of their room or boarding area. Copy of current rabies immunization must be supplied before check-in. All animal feeding, cleaning & care is to be provided by animal owner. Pets must be collared with the appropriate owner/rabies tags.
- Horses must have prepaid reservations and a copy of current Coggins test is required before check-in. A horse release must be signed upon check in. Horse boarding is all self care.
- In room dinners, carriage rides, massage, picnic baskets, and other special things require advance reservations.
- Children 3 and under are free, and children over 3 will result in an additional charge.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. No running inside.
- The main lodge kitchen is not available for guests. If you require a kitchen please rent one of our facilities that include a kitchen.
- If there is any damage or excessive cleaning necessary after your departure, this will automatically be billed to your credit card.
- Rates/policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special requests.
- Holidays, Special Event Times, Texas Motor Speedway weekends are not refundable.
- Inclement weather does not constitute a refund.
- Rescheduling is considered a cancellation therefore rescheduling fees will apply at full rate.
- Any and all credits expire one year from issue date.
- Weekly rates available. All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Gift Certificate reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card and all cancellation rules above apply. Gift certificates do not have any cash value.
- MD Resort accepts payments by cash, Master Card, Visa, and American Express.
- Hotel tax must be added to your bill, just like any hotel.
- Business travelers are welcome!
- Vacation Packages available (individual and family vacation packages).
- We offer wedding packages, honeymoon packages, getaway packages and we will be happy to customize your own special package!