Cherry Hill Farms Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Welcome to Cherry Hill Farms
Just 45 minutes from Nashville, nestled in the beautiful hills of Tennessee and in the peaceful unspoiled setting of Opossum Hollow, Cherry Hill Farms in Watertown, Tennessee is a tranquil retreat that will rejuvenate your spirit and relax your body and mind. The farm offers peaceful luxuries and simple pleasures. Our uniquely secluded and beautiful country location in middle Tennessee is ideal for adults who wish to have a quiet, natural and environmentally friendly vacation.
Guests of Cherry Hill Farms are encouraged to relax and enjoy the quiet serenity of the country or they can take a short drive to nearby Historic Watertown and enjoy the unique small town charm and shop for antiques. A quick drive to Nashville via the interstate, just 45 minutes away, and you can take in the sights, enjoy a riverboat ride, visit the Grand Ole Opry, or the Country Music Hall of Fame and at evening's end, sweet dreams and peaceful sleep await you in one of our luxurious guestrooms.
Everyone Loves Visiting Cherry Hill Farms. Not Only For Its Natural Beauty And
Abundant Wildlife, But For Its Signature Breakfasts!
Travelers are always looking for memorable and relaxing experiences. Let’s discover more through the words of our innkeepers. Many thanks to Christi and Michael Gamble for sharing their own secrets with BBOnline.com! Why do most travelers stay at your inn?
- This is a couples retreat as well as a B&B. No children or teens - we have a beautiful horse farm with other animals that are all so friendly. You can walk forever or bike ride.
- A lot of honeymoons, anniversaries, birthdays and couples waiting to take a cruise or flight before the big vacation.
- Those with horses like the elegance of the B&B they stay in & the clean safety their horses enjoy.
What are you best known for? What makes your inn unique? What do you love most about your inn?
- Attention to detail
- Fabulous food (I have been to culinary school)
- This place is a museum of exotic destinations around the world
- When I die and go to heaven - this is the place I want to go
If someone has never been to your city, what is the #1 reason to come visit?
The reason couples come here is there is nothing here in paradise and it is easy and quick to get to. We are right off the interstate and 4 miles from Historic Watertown and antique heaven.
What’s the best compliment you have ever received about the inn?
We have a hard time getting all our guests to leave! They pay, pack, and walk the farm or find a corner. More than half of our guests have been here multiple times.
What’s the best kept secret about the area?
The best kept secret is this little bit of heaven is still wild, beautiful, suffocated, with fabulous food, and close to the airport and Nashville.
If a traveler is staying at your inn for 4 nights, what should he/she do in the area?
Generally they don't leave. Candlelight under the stars on the farm couldn't get much better! We do have the Watertown drive-in that is known far and wide!
Is there anything within walking distance of your inn?
What is your favorite restaurant/food in the area?
My favorite restaurant “Mo Kara" in Lebanon.
How many rooms does your inn have?
Do you accept pets?
No pets are allowed.
Services We Provide
Cherry Hill Farms is a working horse farm and Bed & Breakfast, with three, individual guest rooms, with private baths - in addition to large comfortable rooms with sitting areas, our guests have the use of our exercise room. There is an additional charge for the use of the hot tub and for massage by a certified masseuse and must be reserved in advance.After a good night's sleep you will awake to the smell of a hearty organic country breakfast served in our dining room overlooking the farm. Our signature breakfast starts with a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice or a complementary Mimosa served with a delicious cup of French Press coffee. Then, in the style of classic Bed & Breakfasts, enjoy being served breakfast of the day, a choice of three different Country Sausages or Bacon, Farm Fresh Eggs, Ricotta Cheese w/lemon zest Pancakes, served w/fresh fruit and Maple Syrup. If you are a vegetarian or have special dietary requirements, please let us know and we will happily accommodate you!
- Weddings and Receptions
- Teas for all occasions (High, Low and Cream) which include:
- Bridal Showers, Garden Clubs, Ladies' Day Out, All Occasions
- (We can also provide the Invitations, Etiquette Information and Traditions associated with this
- "Beautiful Event", which began in the 1600's with Queen Elizabeth, for a nominal fee).
- Weekend Packages with Spa and Massage
- Holiday Parties
- Travelers with Horses are welcome
- Secure Parking
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Entertainment Room w/wide screen TV,
- DVD/VCR player and Surround Sound
- Central Heat and Air-conditioning
- Breakfast specialties include: various fresh baked breads, delicious varied entrees and a variety of brewed coffees
- Smoke-free environment
- Sitting areas outside
- Covered porch w/rocking chairs
- Innkeepers live on premises
- Off street parking for all guest
- Luxurious bath robes
- Great room, kitchen and quiet reading area w/wood burning fireplaces
- Private baths
- Refrigerator w/complementary variety of waters
- Horse boarding available (required - Veterinarian certified current
- Coggins Test, Health Certificate and Verification of Immunizations
- - West Nile, Potomac, Rabies, etc.)
- Horse riding trails
- Arena w/viewing gazebo - table and chairs
- Wash rack area w/cross ties
- Round Corral
Signature Breakfast Menu
(All Food Served is Organic unless other wise stated)
- Lemon Zest and Ricotta Pancakes
- French Toast
Served with Seasonal Fresh Fruit, Maple Syrup and Whipped Butter,
Farm Fresh Eggs, choice of:
- Omelets (Denver or Ham & Cheese)
Meats choice of:
- Grilled Petite Angus Beef Tenderloin Steak
- Grilled Pork Patty sausage
- Smoked Chicken and Apple Sausage
- Smoked Chicken and Pablano Peppers Sausage w/Mexican Cheese
- Smoked Chicken and Spinach Sausage w/Asiago Cheese
- Uncured Apple Smoked Bacon
All items subject to Availability
How To Find Us
Directions Coming East:
- I 40 East
- Exit #245 Linwood Road
- Right off Exit (500 ft)
- Left on Blue Bird Rd. (aprox. 4 mi.)
- Right @ T Bone onto Commerce Rd. (2.4 mi.)
- Left on Commerce Church Rd. (.4 mi.)
- Left on Richmond Rd. (1.1 mi.)
- Entrance on right
The roads are well marked with signs @ the Linwood Rd. exit
When traveling West on I-40
- Exit @ Alexandria # 254
- Left @ Stop Sign, travel approx 3 miles
- Right on Pigeon Roost Road (log cabin on left bluff)
- and travel approx. 6 miles (no turns, keeping to the left)
- Cherry Hill Farms B&B will be on your left. There are signs to guide you