Twin Valley Bed & Breakfast and Horse Ranch
Nestled within the hills of Twin Valley Ranch, this secluded log cabin, with a sun deck and front porch swing, is a comfortable retreat for up to six people.
- Heat and A/C
- A full bath
- Equipped kitchenette with dining area
- Living room with sleep sofa
- A full size bed
- A charming two-bed loft above
Out front is a private cookout/campfire area complete with picnic table. Pet friendly with advanced notice.
- All linen and blankets provided, but no meals or towels included. Please bring your own towels.
- Rates are for 1 - 2 people/night. $15.00 extra for each additional person / night.
- 7 nights or more - $90
- 3-6 nights - $100
- 1-2 nights - $110
Traditional Bed & Breakfast | Backwoods Wilderness Shelters | Ranch House
The Ranch House
This rustic hillside retreat is -The perfect place for family or club get togethers! Beautiful two-story cabin with two upstairs units each with a private old fashion style stair entrance with deck and rockers. Built almost entirely from wood grown on the ranch you will delight in the natural woodsy atmosphere. The Ranch House consists of two rental units:
Cowboy Hideout - Pioneer Room
Each unit has:
- A fully equipped kitchen
- Full bath with shower and Jacuzzi tub
- Heat A/C
- Living area with futon and queen bed.
They may be rented separately using two private outdoor entrances (great for the single person or small family) or rented together with centrally located adjoining doors to make a large unit with beds/futons for 8 people plus lots of space for sleeping bags!
- All knotted pine wood walls
- Decorated with authentic mememtos of a cowboy's life, such as a guitar, saddle and chaps
- Kick off your boots and snuggle up in the futon to watch a western
- Dream of cowboy days in the queen size handmade horseshoe bed
- Homegrown tulip popular wood walls
- Country quilts
- Queen size bed
- Chest made of recycled wood to inspire you with that pioneer spirit
- The deck is furnished with rockers and even has a bouncy buckboard seat!
- All linen and blankets provided, but no meals or towels included
- Please bring your own towels
- Please NO pets and No smoking inside cabin
Rates for either Cowboy Hideout or Pioneer Room, per night for 1-2 persons:
- 7 or more nights $90
- 3-6 nights $100
- 1-2 nights $110
- $15 for each additional person/night
Rates for both Cowboy Hideout and Pioneer Room, per night for 2-4 persons:
- 7 or more nights $165
- 3-6 nights $185
- 1-2 nights $205
- $15 for each additional person/night
Traditional Bed & Breakfast | Private Log Cabin | Backwoods Wilderness Shelters
Bed and Breakfast
Join us as guest in our authentic log home perched atop a hill between our twin valleys. Wake up to the mountain morning mist and enjoy a complimentary hearty old-fashioned country breakfast. You'll love the breathtaking mountain view from a rocker on our big front porch. In the evening, relax on the swing and listen to night sounds while counting the stars.
Our rustic home is crafted with all-wood interior, handmade plank doors, natural mountain stone fireplace, and a large loft, where you may play bumper pool, games, or even lift weights to get in shape for your next hike. Or, relax on one of the two comfy sofas in the common living area to read, chat, or watch a videotape or DVD.
The Barn Room has windows which reveal a spectacular, unobstructed view of the Smoky Mountains. The comfortable double bed, antique rocker, soft pine floors and old barn wood walls provide early day charm, while the six foot Jacuzzi adds a touch of modern day luxury.
The Pine Room, as the name suggests, utilizes the natural beauty of knotted pine throughout, creating a very cozy room. Like the Barn Room, it also has a double bed.
- Includes double room in lodge, bath with jacuzzi, full country breakfast, use of common living room and recreation loft
- Please NO pets or NO smoking
Rates per night for 1 - 2 persons:
- 7 nights or more - $95
- 3-6 nights - $105
- 1-2 nights - $115
"Wake up to the mountain morning mist and enjoy a complimentary old fashioned hearty breakfast."
"At the end of the day relax in a loft with a view of the Smokies . . . play a little bumper pool or a friendly game of cards."
"At night relax on a porch swing and listen to the night sounds while counting the stars by moonlight."
Private Log Cabin | Backwoods Wilderness Shelters | Ranch House
Backwoods Wilderness Shelters
For those who would rather "rough it," you will love our one-room, 4-sided primitive shelters! When the stars come out, enjoy the glow of the campfire.
Both shelters include wood floors, door, shuttered windows, table, and a plank bed with double mattress. Sites include fire ring, grill, picnic table.
Is ideal for those who love the serenity of nature. About a 20 minute hike from parking area. Deer and turkeys are common along the many hiking trails.
Lake View Shelter
Perfect for fishermen! About a 3 minute hike to springfed pond stocked with catfish, large-mouth bass, and bluegill.
Rate per night for 1 -2 persons in either shelter:
$30 - each additional person $5.
You supply your own food, sleeping bags, flashlights, etc. Plenty of wood may be found near campsite.
- Check-in time 2 - 5 p.m. Check out by 11:00 a.m
- Please prearrange special check-in times
- Gratuities for volunteer or senior trail guides are not included and are very much appreciated!
- Remember to bring your souvenir money ( cash only) for our trading post on site,
- which offers Twin Valley t- shirts, hats, frames, postcards and magnets featuring our horses/animals, trails, cabins and views
- All Rates Plus Tax / 50% Deposit Required on Accommodations and Riding
- Visa/MasterCard accepted for deposits only
- Balance is due on arrival by Cash, Money Order or Traveler's Checks
- No credit cards accepted at check-in time
- Two Week Notice required for guaranteed refund of half deposit unless rebooked
- $15 processing fee on cancellations and changes
- No personal checks