Gracehill - A Bed & Breakfast
in the Heart of the Smoky Mountains
The Roman Holiday Bed and Bath above, complete with a fireplace and a king bed/pillow top, is furnished with Italian antiques in burled elm with marble tops. The warm tones of putty, pumpkin, olive, and gold are carried into the spacious marble bathroom complete with double sinks, whirlpool, and a separate clear glass shower stall. One overlooks the "world" from this private whirlpool. The bedroom is on the main level and has a forest and garden patio view. Shadow boxes flanking the fireplace contain antique purses from the turn of the century. TV/VCR.
The Key Largo Room and Bath is furnished in matching 1876 Eastlake burled walnut antiques with white marble and green leather tops. One may feel they are underwater starting with the hand-sponged ceiling with crown molding and indirect lighting and draped fabric. The colors are a soft aquamarine, bottle sea green, violet, and white, which are carried into the bathroom. The bathroom, complete with a whirlpool tub/shower combination has wall tile cut like waves rolling in and the fixtures are full-bodied swans. King Bed/pillow top, TV, VCR, (no DVD player), desk, and modern amenities complete this room along with a fantastic view of the Townsend valley and the Chilhowee Mountain range. The outside entrance to this rooms leads onto the mid level veranda where you will find the outdoor hot tub.
Click Here to Check on Room Availability
One doesn't quite know if they are in Colonial India, the Island of Bali, or Eastern Africa when staying in The Casablanca Room and Bath. It is an eclectic blend of American antiques in oak. The tray ceiling is a deep dark burgundy complete with a palm leaf fan. Other colors are warm olive greens, gold and cream. A Hunchback trunk, tapestries, rattan, and elephants finish off the room. The double French exterior doors pass through an outside stone arch going onto a deck. Your view is of the Townsend valley and the Chilhowee Mountain range. There is an outside private sitting area complete with two swivel rockers and footstools. This deck leads onto a big veranda with a outdoor hot tub. Other Amenities include a fireplace and flat-screen TV with a DVD/VCR tape player. This room can be a king bed or two twin beds. The bathroom is complete with 2 sinks and a whirlpool tub/shower combination.
Although every room has something that makes it unique or best in a particular area, overall The Spellbound Bed and Bath is where you will find the most amenities. It boasts a two-person whirlpool and a separate steam shower. It has a fireplace, a king bed/pillow top, and a large high definition flat screen TV with a DVD/VCR tape player. It has double 8-foot tall French doors that go out onto a private balcony with swivel rockers and a table overlooking a waterfall.
This balcony leads into the main veranda with a hot tub. The room is decorated with the very neutral colors of cream, putty, beige, and gold. There are a few black accents and two splashes of color in the artwork hanging on the walls. The antique desk has 13 secret compartments. An old lock and key collection hang next to a hand carved wood panel. The focal point is a beautiful mirror hanging at the head of the bed and a chandelier hanging in an octagon recessed portion of the ceiling. This room is normally a two-night minimum.
Policies & Guest Information
- All rates are based on one or two people a night per room; full breakfast is always included. Be sure to check our
- Specials Page, to see if you would like to plan your trip to take advantage of some of our specials: weekly rates, midweek specials, romantic getaway packages to name a few.
- Rates subject to state and local taxes.
- Visa / MasterCard / AmEx, cash, traveler's checks, and bank checks accepted.
- Our Linens are ironed, 100% cotton sheets, excluding lace trim.
- Children 10 and older unless taking three or more bedrooms
- Smokeless interior, smoking permitted on the outdoor covered veranda
- Sorry, we can't accommodate pets however there is a nearby boarding kennel
- Check in anytime after 3 to 9:00 PM unless prior arrangements are made
- Check out is by 11 AM.
- I normally check emails every couple of hours from 7AM to 9PM seven days a week, however, occasionally I am out running errands for several hours or more. If you have a question that is time sensitive, ex: "do I have an opening this coming weekend?" it would be much faster to call our toll free number. That number transfers to my cell phone and I can answer your questions immediately.
- When emailing, particularly from work, please provide a phone number, cell or home, which I can call if I get your message after you have left to go home.
- If making a request through Webervations, again please provide a phone number where I can call you back to check on details like menus, flowers, massages, dinner reservations etc. I want your stay to be memorable because it was perfect!
- A one-night deposit is required to confirm your reservation for a 1 or 2 night stay.
- Stays of 3 nights or more require a 50% deposit. Credit cards (Visa / MC / AmEx) are accepted or receipt of your check within five days at which time a written confirmation will be mailed.
- Balance due at check-in.
- Payment in full is required 30 days prior to arrival for: October 2nd through November 1st, holidays/special event weekends, and parties/friends/relatives booking 2 or more rooms.
- By reserving a room with us, you understand that your deposit is holding a space here for a particular time. Some reservations are booked a year out and others the day before. If a cancellation is necessary, regardless of the circumstances, please let us know as soon as you know, so we have as much time as possible to re-book that time period. If we can re-reserve it, you receive 100% of your deposit back minus $50. If we can't re-book it, you forfeit your deposit.