Cinnamon Ridge Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Come Enjoy Our Peace, Quiet and Laid-Back Southern Hospitality
Steal away to this small country town - and be pampered with gracious southern hospitality. We invite you to share a sentimental journey into time as you experience the quiet opulence and exquisite amenities of years gone by.
Shelbyville is the heart of Tennessee's horse country. Cinnamon Ridge is within walking distance to the Walking Horse arenas and National Celebration show-grounds.
Shelbyville is also ideally located in Middle Tennessee
- 50 miles southeast of Nashville - home of country music's Grand Ole Opry
- a few minutes from the small 19th century villages of Bell Buckle and Wartrace - each rich with nostalgia, arts, crafts and antiques
- and, a short distance from The University of the South at Sewanee, Tennessee - 10,000 acres of lakes, forest trails, mountain overlooks, and the All Saints Chapel filled with English stained glass and memorials
Spend leisure time in a front porch rocker watching squirrels and birds play across acres of manicured lawn. Enjoy the restful countryside as you drive through picturesque rolling hills, and perhaps a free tour of Jack Daniel's Distillery. Recreation areas abound.
Area Attractions include:
- Tim's Ford State Park & Lake
- Wood's Reservoir & Normandy Lake
- George Dickel Distillery
- Lynchburg, Tennessee - Town Square
- Motlow State Community College
- University of Tennessee Space Institute
- Acres of lush walking horse farms
Each of the five guest rooms features a private bath, TV, some with antique furnishings and hand-sewn quilts.
A full breakfast starts the day - and there are extra treats in the afternoon and late evening - such as - old fashion tea cakes, and rich chocolate desserts, served with tea or coffee.
Also, you may want to gather in the family room to read, play games, watch television or just visit with other guests. It is our desire that you feel like "an honored" special guest in our home.
In keeping with the grace and elegance of Cinnamon Ridge,
we will offer our lovely setting to small groups and will assist you with:
Private Parties and Meetings · Unique Business and Social Arrangements
The Garden Room - seats 32
Traveling to the Shelbyville area on Business? Cinnamon Ridge invites the Business Traveler to spend your time away from home where you will experience a blend of services and amenities - from a fax to front porch rockers.
Cinnamon Ridge is a member of the Professional Association of Innkeepers International as well as Tennessee Backroads Heritage and have been featured on PBS-TV in "Tennessee Crosroads", "The B&B's of Tennessee", and on Nashville's Channel 5 "Talk of the Town" program.
We look forward to your visit with us in the beautiful rolling hills of Middle Tennessee.
Business Traveler Amenities
Essentials available for your pleasure and convenience are:
- Large, elegant guest rooms w/private bath.
- Private phone line for "in-room" service and access to a Fax.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, and AMERICAN EXPRESS - or we will bill your company directly.
- Flexible check-in/check-out policy and unlimited hours of access. You are provided with a key to the house as well as a key to your room, when you check-in.
- In-room cable television is provided and a radio is available on request.
- Nearby exercise opportunities.
- Alarm clock in room - newspaper available.
- Optional locations and times for dining.
- Full or light breakfast - provisions for early birds, dietary preferences or restriction handled without problem.
- No forced communication between guests.
- Local Airport - runway length 5,000'
- Commercial Airport - Nashville International - 50 miles
- Information about location attractions and restaurants
- Snack foods and beverages
- "I forgot it items" (toothbrush, razor, etc.)
- Iron and ironing board
- Laundry service
- Phone messages will be handled professionally
- $65 per room based on single occupancy
- Lower rates for extended stays (30 days or more)
A full breakfast is included in the price of each room. You may dine in the beautiful wicker-filled garden room or in the formal dining room. After breakfast, our guests can relax on the front porch in a rocker, or lounge on the tree-shaded deck out back.