The Old Church House Bed and Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Escape to the quaint community of Oakland, Tennessee. Recently named Tennessee's fastest growing town, Oakland lies on the outskirts of Memphis, Tennessee and is just minutes away from great shopping, wonderful restaurants, and many other activities.
Located in an 80 year old completely renovated former Methodist Church, The Old Church House Bed and Breakfast offers guests the choice of three beautifully appointed rooms all with gorgeous original stained glass windows.
Rooms offer a wonderful restful and meditative atmosphere while at the same time offering all the amenities and ambiance of an upscale hotel.
With a massage therapy clinic also located on the premises, guests can get away and refresh body, mind and spirit.
The lounge area offers a nice place to sit and read or take a quick nap in leather chairs with remote control fireplace. Guests can also enjoy their morning coffee or a book in the sunlit sitting area located in the original church foyer.
All rooms feature
- Our "heavenly" beds with pillow top mattresses and/or Magic Gel bed toppers
- Luxury Egyptian cotton linens
- Flat panel or flat screen televisions with DVD and/or VCR players
- Plush robes and slippers
- Gourmet chocolates
- Pull down black out shades
- Ceiling fans
- Private in-suite baths with showers. In addition, two rooms also feature large soaking tubs
In house massage therapy clinic staffed with licensed massage therapists.
Fully equipped handicap accessible room and bath. Central heat and air conditioning. Full southern country breakfast. Innkeepers living on premises.
- Drive east on Hwy 64 to Oakland, Tennessee
- Turn right at Church Street (Hwy 194)
- The church is one block on the right
From Nashville (I-40)
- Take Exit 35 toward Covington/Somerville
- Turn left onto TN-59
- Turn right onto TN-194/Oakland
- Rd. Stay straight to go onto TN-194/Church Street