The Old Church House Bed and Breakfast
The Hope Room
The Hope Room was named this because it was the last room decorated, and it "hoped" to be as beautiful as the first two rooms. Designed to be relaxing and very comfortable with an upscale country theme. Furnishings include a beautiful glazed oak bed with lovely painted furniture pieces.
The private in-suite bath includes separate shower and large soaking tub with a stained glass window over the tub.
The Charity Room
The Charity room features a king size four poster bed with shuttered armoire. Decorated in black and taupe damask and toile fabrics and wall coverings, this room offers a large private bath with huge shower and large soaking tub with a stained glass window over the tub. (Bath is handicap accessible.)
The Faith Room
The Faith Room is our French inspired room painted in a soothing French blue with beautiful queen size bed and fabulous Nina Campbell designed bed coverings. Private in-suite bath features a separate shower.
Policies and Rates
- Monday - Thursday: $80 - $100; Friday and Saturday: $100 - $125
- Rates include breakfast and snacks and are subject to 9.25% sales tax
- Special rates may apply to extended stays
- All rates are subject to change
- Personal checks, MasterCard, & Visa are accepted
- A deposit of one night's stay per room is due at the time reservation is made if paying by credit card, or within 7 days if paying by check
- No refund of the deposit can be made for reservations canceled with less than 7 days notice
- No refunds can be made for early departures
- Children over 12 years of age welcome
- No pets allowed
- Smoking is permitted outside only
- Check-in 3 - 8 p.m. Check-out 11 a.m. Other times may be arranged with advance notice