Parish Patch Farm & Inn
Rooms & Rates
A Peaceful, Private Getaway Place With Places to Gather
Lodging in six buildings provides a private, peaceful country retreat. Total capacity is 64 guests. All units have color TV and private bath, except Lannom and Jackson, which share a hall bath. Rates include a full country breakfast and are based on single/double occupancy. Additional lodging guests are $15 per night. Smoking (S) and no smoking rooms are available. All public areas are no smoking.
- 9-10 units - 5%
- 11-12 units - 10%
- 15-16 units - 20%
- 13-14 units - 15%
- 17-18 units - 25%
Arrive in a horse and carriage to celebrate a country wedding or memorial with 120 friends in the peaceful privacy of our natural stone chapel. Conference groups meet for inspiration and reflection. Ask for wedding package rates. Meeting rental half day $300.
Rates and Special Services
- Full Country Breakfast is included
- Rates are for single/double occupancy. Extra person $15.
- Group discounts are available.
- Children under 4 free.
- Four roll-aways are available at $30 each.
- One night deposit is required with reservation. Fully refundable until 14 days before arrival date.
- Visa, Novus/Discover, MasterCard and checks accepted.
- Rates subject to 9.75% sales tax.
- Check-in time is 2:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- No smoking inside public areas.
- Pets over 1 year old welcome.
Inn Lodging Rooms
Wake Up to the Smell of a Country Breakfast Cooking
Solid cherry and walnut paneling throughout the inn give all the rooms a rich, warm feel. Sit on the patios or by the pool.
Parish Suite Two double beds, sitting area, two spacious baths, and private balcony overlooking meadows. $190
- George Dickel Room Two double beds and bath with shower by Great Room. $150
- Jack Daniel Room Two double beds and bath with shower. Across breezeway. (S) $150
- Dupps Room Queen bed and bath with shower. By Great Room. $150
Maybe the best views on the farm. Both look down over the meadows and to the river. Built when the Parish family used the farm to entertain corporate guests, they are decorated with a country charm that let's you relax and be yourself.
In Any Season, These Are the Owner's Favorite Retreat
- Martha's Cottage Spectacular view! Bedroom with king bed, living room with two twin beds. Sitting porch, kitchenette, washer/dryer, tub/shower in bath. $227
- Magnolia's Cottage Snuggle by the living room fireplace or enjoy the view from the sunroom. Bedroom with double bed. Bedroom with two twins. Sunroom with two twins. Full kitchen. $258
Cathedral ceilings and spacious rooms with sitting areas provide the perfect place to relax. Enter from your private porch. Soak in the luxury of a deep tub/shower.
Private Building, Private Porch, Private Entry, Private Bath-They're Private!
- Celebration Room Cherry four poster queen bed and crystal bed side lamps make this the honeymooners favorite. $170
- Tennessee Room (S) - $150
- Woodland Room (S) - $150
- Wildflower Room - $150 Each has two double beds and accented with select antiques.
Meeting Hall Lodging Rooms
The Meeting Hall at Parish Patch is tucked away in the peaceful privacy of a 230 acre working farm in the hills of middle Tennessee within walking distance of Whitney Chapel.
Antiques and Other Fine Appointments Say...Don't Expect a Bunk House!
- Pinegrove Room -Queen bed and love seat with twin hide-a-bed.$150
- Brookside Room (S) -Queen bed and love seat with twin hide-a-bed.$150
- Meadows Room (S) -Queen bed and love seat with twin hide-a-bed.$150
- Cedargrove Room
Cortner Mill Lodging Rooms
Fall asleep to the sound of water rushing under our 1825 grist mill. Our elegant country dining restaurant is on the first floor with lodging upstairs. Want rustic seclusion? This is it!
A River Really Runs Through It!
- Andy Cortner Suite Four poster queen bed, living room, kitchen, and large windows overlooking Cortner Dam. Shower in bath. Perfect get away! $190
- Mill Loft Tucked away on third floor with double bed and old fashioned claw footed tub. Sitting room has two trundle beds to sleep four more! $150
- Lannom Room Two double beds and shower in shared hall bath. $127
- Jackson Room Two twin beds and shower in shared hall bath. $99
Do we accept kids? Yes, but you have to take them back! Parents magazine just listed us as destination for parents to take their kids. Splash in creek, swim in the pool, hangout in the playhouse, climb the jungle gym, check out the cows, order from the children's menu at our restaurant, visit nearby children's Hands on Science Museum.
All sizes of pets welcome, from hamsters to elephants. Enjoy the 300 acres to roam with a dog or a horse. We treat pets like kids: they messed up, you pay up! Sorry, pups or kittens under 1 year. Even God can't control a pup!