The Main Inn
The Main Inn is only a few feet from Cherokee Lake. It is a remodeled log cabin nestled in the woods.
Choose to stay in the Rose Room or the Butterfly Room.
The entire Main Inn can also be rented by the week or by the weekend. You get the Rose Room, the Butterfly Room, and the Sailboat Room (which sleeps 4).
Rose Room (Main Inn)
The Rose Room is a very private bedroom upstairs at the Main Inn. With an antique bed and view of the lake, this is one of our favorite guest rooms.
Butterfly Room (Main Inn)
The Butterfly Room is nestled upstairs in the Main Inn. The exposed beams lend themselves to the charm of the old log cabin. Get acquainted with antique style in the Butterfly Room.
Bella Po Casa
If privacy is what you seek, then this is the romantic getaway for You!
The ground floor is spacious and comfortable. The living room is complete with its own wood burning stove and entertainment center. For an even more intimate hideaway, climb upstairs to the loft. The brass double bed offers hours of rest and relaxation. Or relax in the private hot tub to melt the stress away.
Just a few steps from the Main Inn...
...towards the Cherokee Lake...
...you will find the Waterside Cottage which offers the best view of the beautiful Cherokee Lake.
A pet-friendly suite!
The Waterside Cottage hosts 2 suites, the Sunflower Suite which is on the upper level, and the LadyBug Suite which is on the lower level.
LadyBug Suite (Waterside Cottage)
LadyBug Suite is located downstairs in the Waterside Cottage, with a beautiful view of the lake.
Sunflower Suite (Waterside Cottage)
Located upstairs at the Waterside Cottage, the Sunflower Suite is only a few steps from Cherokee Lake. The Sunflower Suite has a very private bedroom which is popular with honeymooners. For those special home-cooked meals, a complete kitchen and dining area is provided for your enjoyment. Perfect for those who enjoy a deck overlooking the lake. Complete with barbeque grill!
We can accommodate up to 2 pets in our suites/cottages for an additional charge of $10 per stay. Pets may stay in the following suites/cottages:
Sunflower Suite & Bella Po Casa.
Rates & Policies
- Rates are for two people
- Cottages can accommodate one to three couples
- Each additional person $12.50
- Each day includes a full candlelit breakfast.
- Nightly, weekly, and monthly rates available.
- The Fishing and Peddle boats are complementary to our guests.
- The Pontoon: $80 for 1/2 day plus gas. $145 full day plus gas. or $25 per hour.
- A 15 day cancellation notice is required for full refund of deposit. A $25 cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations 14 days or less from arrival date. No refund will be given for cancellations within 7 days of arrival date.
- A deposit of one night's stay is required at time of reservation to confirm.
- We accept personal checks, however we require a credit card number to hold your reservation until your check arrives.
- MasterCard and Visa accepted.
- Once arriving, deposit is nonrefundable and you are responsible for the full balance of your confirmed stay.
- All rooms and interior areas of the inn are nonsmoking.
- We can accommodate pets in 2 of our suites (Bella Po Casa and Sunflower Suite) for an additional charge of $10 per stay.
- Please advise us at the time of reservation of any special dietary needs or restrictions.
- If your stay is for a special occasion, please let us know if we can help with any special arrangements.
- All rates subject to state and local taxes.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
All rooms/suites include:
- Private bath equipped with hair dryer and terry cloth robes.
- Use of rocking chairs, garden benches, gazebo and wrap-around decks to enhance your relaxation and enjoyment.
Notification of Arrival Time is required in advance.
- CHECK-IN TIME: 2:00 PM
- CHECK-OUT TIME: Noon