Granville Bed, Breakfast & Antiques
Table Of Contents
Granville Bed & Breakfast is located in a beautiful country setting in the historic riverboat town of Granville, Tennessee, just 60 miles east of Nashville.
So please bring your family and friends to join with ours in celebrating the positive things life has to offer - good food, fun, local history, simpler times, a day on the lake, a lazy afternoon with relaxed, comfortable conversation and friendly smiles and faces.
Granville Bed and Breakfast is the place for quilting, scrapbooking, craft and business retreats, receptions, honeymoons, anniversaries, romantic weekends or just a special get away!!
- Fireplace at the Jared House
- Jacuzzi at the Jared House
- Hair Dryers
- Gas Grill
- DVD player
- Continental Breakfast to eat at your convenience
- Modern Private Rooms with Private Baths
- Porches with scenic view of lake
- Walking Distance of Town, Lake, and Granville Veterans Park
The Bed and Breakfast is adjacent to a 1931 original bank building. Step back in time as you visit the bank, post office, and barber shop museums. Shop for gifts, collectibles and antiques located in the old bank.