The Cabin at Cedar Run Farm
The cabin is a fully restored two-story log home that was originally built around 1840. Enjoy the simple serenity of a bygone era without giving up necessary conveniences. Escape from the city and retreat to the quiet of country living at its best.
Rates range from $175 - $250 / night - double occupancy, fresh snacks upon arrival and self serve breakfast included. The traditional breakfast supplies are left fresh in the refrigerator and cupboard for your convenience and at your leisure.
- Weekly rate and extended stay rate available
- Laundry facilities available upon request
- A deposit of 1 night stay is required to secure your reservation
- Balance is due 14 days prior to arrival date
- A reservation is not confirmed until the deposit is received
- Your deposit is refundable, if cancellation or changes to your reservations are made 14 days or more prior to scheduled arrival date
- Check-in 2 – 8 pm and check-out 11 am
- We will accommodate early or late check-in if possible
- Minimum 2 night reservation on weekends and holiday periods
- The Cabin is a non-smoking facility
- There are smoking areas and ashtrays outside
- Please, for safety use the ashtrays