Moonshine Hill Inn
Moonshine Hill Inn is rented as an entire property that can sleep up to 6 guests. Every detail of this house is complete, it is stocked with the finest antique furnishings, fine art, and luxurious linens while maintaining that cozy country feel all the while!
The Inn includes:
- fully stocked kitchen
- beautiful outdoor patio with large fire pit for songs in the round (acoustic guitar provided)
- beautiful stone and mortar wood burning fireplace
- double bed downstairs with a half bath and shower
- king size bed upstairs with a luxurious soaking tub
- another single bed upstairs and an oversized chair that opens up to a twin bed and a walk in closet
- private small office with computer/printer
- laundry room
Moonshine Hills is an unhosted bed and breakfast.
Guests will have the entire house, as well as 22 acres of property to themselves.
All State and local taxes must be charged as well as a cleaning fee and additional guest charge over two people
2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps 5-6), rented to one individual/couple/family at a time.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: $335/night
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday: $350/night
- Weekly: $2,200/week
- 30-day: $285/night (aprox. $8,550 total)
Moonshine Hill is pet friendly!
Pets can run all of their energy out through the hills. Bring your furry friend and we provide the bed. There is a non-refundable $100 pet deposit per pet.