The Company House Bed & Breakfast Inn
Table Of Contents
The Company House Bed and Breakfast is located in Ducktown, Tennessee, near the city of Cleveland.
The home was built 1850 and recognized in the Natioanl Register of Historic Places. Our Tennessee bed a breakfast offers six guest rooms, each with a private bathroom. Guests are welcome to our Parlor, where they can relax in front of a big screen TV. Our side deck and rocking chair porch are popular with guests, and provides a quiet place to observe, as well as overlook our water garden.
Each morning, Margie prepares a full breakfast, a different menu from the breakfast before.
Since 1996, we have hosted a multitude of guests, visiting from all over the world. The Company House was featured on CNN when we hosted the Italian Kayak & Canoe Team for the Olympics.
We hope you choose to stay with us on your next vacation to the area!
- Ducktown Mining Museum
- Whitewater rafting on the Ocoee River - www.Ocoee Adventure Center
- Fishing, boating & swimming on 3 TVA lakes
- Trout fishing
- Hiking trails
- Antique stores, Flea markets
- Airport for small planes (Flying Lessons available)
- Area rich in Cherokee Indian Heritage
- The Fields of the Woods a unique Biblical theme park
- Horseshoe challengers welcomed
- Arrangements for local attractions upon request
- For more information about area attractions please see: The Tennessee Overhill Historic Association
Ducktown is located 45 minutes northeast of Chattanooga, 1-1/2 hours south of Knoxville, and 1-1/2 hours north of Atlanta.