Goose Creek Farm Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Goose Creek Farm Bed & Breakfast is situated on 12 acres of rolling countryside. Once part of a 450 acre dairy farm, the grand old barn, milking parlor and out buildings lend to the charm. The restored farmhouse offers the best in country hospitality with its inviting wrap-around porch and comfortable guest rooms.
A hearty farmhouse breakfast is served in the dining room or if you wish a lighter continental breakfast can be served in your room. Picnic baskets are also available.
Located just 4 miles off I-40, Goose Creek Farm offers a quiet retreat after a busy day of sightseeing or business. Your hostess, Karen, invites you to relax in either the parlor or the library.
For a small additional fee, we are now offering to accommodate
those traveling with horses in our six stall barn
- A hearty country breakfast is included with your room.
- For a small additional fee, a six stall barn is available for horses of our overnight guests.
- Beautiful gardens & gazebo are available for outdoor weddings. Ask for details.........
- VCR/DVD available
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- An outdoor covered kennel is available for dogs of guests.
Goose Creek Farm Bed & Breakfast offers three spacious bedroom accommodations. All rooms feature private baths and a country charm all their own.
A hearty farmhouse breakfast is served in the dining room or weather permitting on the screened-in porch. If you wish, a lighter continental breakfast can be served in your room. Picnic baskets are also available with prior
The cookie jar is always full and the coffee hot!
Goose Creek Farm Bed & Breakfast offers a beautiful country setting for the perfect wedding. Call Goose Creek Farm at 865.397.6166 to get started planning your wedding today.
The farm is nestled in the serenity of rolling hills of Douglas Lake but conveniently located to an abundance of business locations, recreational areas and tourist attractions.
We are just a few minutes from action packed Pigeon Forge and a short drive to the beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains, America's most visited national park.
Area Attractions Include...
- Historic Dandridge
- Golf Courses
- Douglas Lake & Cherokk Dam recreation
- Carson-Newman College
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Outlet shops in Pigeon Forge
- Dollywood & Gatlinburg
- Great Smokey Mountain National Park
- Ashville, Nort Carolina
- Bristol Raceway
- Trap and Skeet
- From Interstate 40, take exit 417, Route 92 towards Dandridge. After approximately 2 miles, turn right into the historic town of Dandridge onto Route 92/139.
- After a quick block turn right at the stop sign onto Hwy. 139 and go approximately 2 miles.
- Goose Creek Farm is on the left.