McCoy Place Bed and Breakfast
The Attic Room is delightfully reminiscent of Grandma’s. Done in a pastel floral stripped wallpaper, the room is accented in blue and rose with crisp white & yellow linens dressing an antique white iron bed. An overstuffed recliner is the perfect place for reading. An armoire and painted chest give plenty of storage room. The attached bathroom has a pedestal sink and large soaking tub. With windows on both sides of the attic the gentle cross breeze will make you feel you’re in a private tree house.
The Honeysuckle Room is done in a soothing palate of sage green and cream with floral accents and Battenburg lace. The walls are hand glazed for an antiqued look & hand painted with trailing honeysuckle vines. Plenty of storage is available in the restored shiffrobe. Snuggle into an antique roll-foot bed for a comfortable night’s sleep. Awaken to the sweetly scented aroma of flowers in the window box just outside your room.
The Sunshine Room, an especially private retreat located at the back of the house, is always bright & cheery because its walls are bathed in pale yellow. With white eyelet curtains and floral fabrics of blue/green/white & yellow this is a beautiful room. The bath features a tub and shower while a back door leads to a porch with 2 chairs facing a field & woods, just the perfect spot for deer & bird watching.
- Each room is $100/double and $90/single
- This rate includes a full gourmet breakfast, refreshments, evening wine and turndown service
- A 2 night minimum is required for holiday weekends
- Reservations are required along with a 1 night deposit
- Any cancellations within 48 hours of your stay will be refunded less a 10% processing fee
- We accept personal checks, travelers' checks, money orders & cash
- The Inn is open April - October on Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights except during the 127 Corridor Sale (World's Longest Yard Sale) when we're open every day
- Check In: After 3 pm CST
- If you're going to be arriving later than 6 p.m. please call us
- Check Out: 10 am CST
- We are not set up to accommodate children or pets
- Smoking is not permitted inside the Inn
- However, guests may smoke outside
- Gift Certificates are available