Cookeville Manor Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Cookeville Manor is a 4,300 square foot red brick colonial that is secluded and serene sitting on over six acres of rolling countryside. We personally invite you to join us in Cookeville, Tennessee, the hub of the Cumberland Plateau and home of Tennessee Tech University. Escape the hustle and bustle of big cities and enjoy everything you need right here in Cookeville! Cookeville has a small town atmosphere with mild winters and mild summers. Our continuously growing market and wide array of cultural activities and specialty shops make us an ideal destination for all your travel plans, of any type, for any time of the year.
Cookeville Manor Bed & Breakfast has one suite and two rooms available. We offer a full breakfast, with an array of baked goods, fruits, and a main entree to be served in your choice of two dining rooms. In good weather, we also have a beautiful deck that can be used for your dining pleasure. The house and grounds are available for weddings, showers, parties, and meetings.
The Cumberland Plateau hosts numerous historical sites, pristine lakes, and many beautiful state parks for all types of outdoor recreation. We are conveniently located right off I-40 and just 1 hour east of Nashville, 1 1/2 hour west of Knoxville, and 1 1/2 hour north of Chattanooga.
This is a brief list of attractions in the local area. For more information or more detailed list, please ask us!
- Norris Dam State Park - www.tnstateparks.com
- WWII Manhattan Project Sites - www.oakridgevisitor.com
- American Museum of Science & Energy - www.amse.org
- Burgess Falls State Natural Area
- Cumberland Caverns - www.cumberlandcaverns.com
- Lost Sea - www.thelostsea.com
- Stonehaus Winery, Inc. - www.stonehauswinery.com
- Highland Manor Winery and Vineyards
- Chestnut Hill Winery Gifts and Restaurant
- Belle Acres Golf Course
- Cookeville Golf Club
- Ironwood Golf Course
- Cumberland County Playhouse - www.ccplayhouse.com
- Cookeville Drama Center - www.dramacenter.cookeville-tn.org
- Arts Center of Cannon County - www.artscenterofcc.com
- Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg - 2 hours drive
- Chattanooga - 1 1/2 hour drive