Mayor's Mansion Inn
The Laurel Falls Suite
Otherwise known as “The Honeymoon Suite,” this beautiful room is swathed in over 175 yards of designer fabric. The king-sized bed is sure to make you feel like royalty. Pamper yourself in the 300-gallon marble-soaking tub in a bay window bath. The Laurel Falls Suite is located on the second level and is accessible via the grand staircase. Note: We're sorry, but children under the age of 18 are not permitted in this guestroom.
The Rising Fawn Suite
Subtle elegance describes this grand room. A beautiful king-sized bed and luscious jewel-toned velvets complete this tranquil room. The highlight of this suite, however, is the 250-gallon marble-soaking tub along with a separate walk-in shower. Floor-to-ceiling windows add to the grandeur of the room. The Rising Fawn Suite is located on the second level and is accessible via the grand staircase. Note: We're sorry, but children under the age of 18 are not permitted in this guestroom.
The Lookout Mountain Suite
Boasting a picturesque view of Lookout Mountain, this grand suite features an Antique Eastern décor. Hand Carved Chinese screens provide a perfect headboard for the king-sized bed. A reading nook complete s this memorable room. The Lookout Mountain Suite is located on the third level and is accessible via the grand staircase.
The Scenic City Room
Under a 16-foot ceiling you will find beauty more than a century old. From the carved cherry wood paneling and wainscoting to the pewter queen-sized bed. Turquoise and gold fabrics wrap the room in elegance and compliment the hand stitched antique side chairs. The Scenic City Room is located on the first level of the Mansion.
The Cloudland Canyon Suite
This French provincial suite is enhanced by a king-sized bed with an 11-foot high corona and dainty aqua and white chintz that cascades to the floor. The floor-to-ceiling windows add much to the ambiance of this light and airy sweet. After a long day of enjoying the sights of Chattanooga, soak in the standard size Jacuzzi bath. The Cloudland Canyon Suite is located on the second level and is accessible via the grand staircase.
The Chickamauga Suite
7 foot tall windows on three sides of the Mansion’s largest suite are just one of the highlights of this room. The king-sized canopy bed and an original Christie War Bonds Poster are just a few of the unique appointments. The Chickamauga Suite is located on the second level and is accessible via the grand staircase.
The Hiwassee River Room
Perfect for the corporate traveler, this cozy room offers a stunning queen-sized whitewashed pine bed. The bedding and draperies of gold and green are the perfect backdrop for the subtle eastern flavor room. This room is a favorite of many or our repeat guests! The Hiwassee River Room is located on the second floor and is accessible via the grand staircase.
The Ocoee River Room
Greeting you when you enter the room is a magnificent queen-sized mahogany four-poster bed. Beautiful deep red and gold tapestry fabric takes you back in time. The Ocoee River Room is located on the second level and is accessible via the grand staircase.
The Signal Mountain Room
The Signal Mountain Room-A favorite among guests, this black and white French toile room is the epitome of grace and class. Tucked into a romantic corner is a plush queen-sized bed. The room is surrounded by enchanting black-antique furniture. The Signal Mountain Room is located on the third level and is accessible via the grand staircase.
The Tennessee River Room
This large and cheerful room offers two queen-sized beds, a comfortable sitting area and large desk. It is the perfect room to accommodate a family or an extra traveling companion. Our “friend’s getaway” favorite, the Tennessee River Room, is located on the second level and is accessible via the grand staircase.
The Cumberland Suite
The owners’ favorite room and nicknamed “the Treehouse”. Relax in the king-sized bed, decorated in soothing blues and greens. Antique furnishings and a hand painted vanity compliment the room’s tranquility. The Cumberland Suite is located on the third level and is accessible via the grand staircase.
- Rates are based upon double occupancy. Additional guests are welcome for an additional $20 per night, per guest.
- A three-course breakfast is included every morning of your stay.
- All rates are subject to a 5% service charge, local and state taxes.
- Rates are subject to change without notice depending upon availability and seasonal specials.
- Cancellation Policy: We are a small Inn and, as such, we are greatly affected by cancellations regardless of the reason. Our 8 day cancellation policy is as follows: If a reservation is cancelled 8 days or more prior to arrival, a $25 processing fee will be charged to the credit card on file. If a reservation is cancelled within the 8 days of arrival, guests will be responsible for all charges. If we are able to re-rent your room, only a $25 processing fee will be charged. If you do not arrive, or arrive after the check-in date, you will be charged the full amount of your reservation. If you depart before the final date of a reservation, you will be charged the full amount of your reserved stay.
- Check-in Policy: We like to make a great first impression! We have only a few hours between check-out and check-in to ensure the Mansion is ready for your stay: Check-in begins at 4:00pm Eastern.
- If you have a medical or travel limited reason to check-in early please contact the General Manager (423-265-5000) at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date.
- Payment for your reserved stay is made upon arrival and includes service charges of 5%. Charges incurred during your visit will be settled in full prior to your departure.
- The Inn accepts, cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express credit or debit cards, as well as Mayor's Mansion Inn gift certificates.
- Please contact the Inn at 423-265-5000, PRIOR TO making your reservation if your desired form of payment is not shown above.