Red Rooster Bed and Breakfast
Table Of Contents
As you pull into the 15 acre property of the Red Rooster B&B in Beechgrove, TN, you'll feel your cares fall from your shoulders. Nestled in between a hilltop and Jake's Creek, filled with a variety of Middle Tennessee hardwoods, the Red Rooster offers the best view in three counties, which is where it sits, near the intersection of Coffee, Bedford and Rutherford counties.
Sit on the front porch to watch the redtail hawks patrol the skies, or get up early to watch the family of whitetail deer wander through the pasture. Sometimes dusk brings Ben Franklin's candidate for the national symbol, the Wild Turkey, wandering through the dry swale.
There's "plenty of nothin'" to do here, which is the way you'll like it, when you realize you don't want leave. All this with luxury accommodations and breakfasts so delicious they'll make you want to slap your mama! ( That's Tennessee talk for pretty darn good!).
Each morning a bountiful breakfast will be served. We are willing to make special arrangements if needed. Please be sure to let us know when you make your reservations of any special dietary needs and we will make every effort to accommodate.
For those of you that love antiques, enjoy shopping in the local antique stores in nearby Bell buckle and Wartrace.
We are close to the Interstate, 17 minutes from Murfreesboro and 8 minutes from Bell Buckle, Tennessee which offers a wide variety of shopping and
places to eat.
Meet Your Innkeepers Bill and Joanne Hollingsworth
- Valley Home Farm (pick your own strawberries), Wartrace
- Old Stone Fort National Park, Manchester
- Blackberry Ridge Golf Course, Shelbyville
- Jack Daniels Distillery Tours, Lynchburg
- Stones River Battleground, Murfreesboro
- George Dickel Distillery, Normandy
- Antique World, Manchester
- Arrowheads to Aerospace Museum, Manchester
- Bell Buckle antiques and craft district, Bell Buckle
- Blockade Runner Civil War Museum, Wartrace
- Cumberland Caverns, McMinnville
- The Avenue Shopping Center, Murfreesboro
- Bell Buckle Cafe and music parlor
- Tater Box (if you like catfish this is the place go), live music on certain nights of the week (Beechgrove, TN)
- Millers Grocery (Christiana, TN)
- These places offer GREAT country comfort food.
- And of course Joanne's kitchen for your country morning breakfast. This is included in each morning of your stay.