Vixie's Victorian Villa
Table Of Contents
An Oasis of Rest
Our three story Redwood home is nestled in the peaceful pines of the Black Hills National Forest. We have been known as "An Oasis of Rest" where you will experience old fashioned hospitality from the heart, the simple pleasures of a full country-style breakfast, and an experience you will always remember either as your vacation headquarters or your romantic get away.
- Awake to the aroma of a homemade breakfast
- Private bathrooms
- Private decks with hot tubs
- Private entrances and driveways
- Queen beds
- DVD, TV, VCR, refrigerators, coffe pots, and microwaves
- Wireless Internet Connection
- All non-smoking suites
- Wildlife visitation
- Centerally located to all tourist attractions in the Hills.
- Open Year Round
A Great Romantic Getaway
- A Great Romantic Getaway
- Spacious Suites
- Private Deck Entrances
- Individual Hot Tubs
- Queen Beds
- DVD, TV, VCR and Refrigerators
- The fine Fireside Inn Restaurant is within walking distance. We will be happy to assist you with our knowledge of the area in planning your intinerary for dining or attractions.
Good Ole Country BreakfastCrisp bacon, eggs, American fries, toast, 100% juice, and a breakfast desert(i.e. apple strussel coffee cake, sour cream blueberry muffins, cheese cake) French Toast, scrabbled eggs, sausage patty, juice, fruit parfait or fruit cupEggs benedict with canadian bacon, hashbrowns, juice and a breakfast desert.French omelets with chopped ham, cheese, onion, green pepper, mushrooms, hasbrowns, toast, juice and breakfast desert.
- From I-90 take Exit 57 into Rapid City--turn right on Omaha, left on Mtn. View Road, and right on Jackson Blvd. (which turns into Hwy. 44 West)
- Continue traveling west 6 miles past the fish hatchery and turn right at the Hisega roadway sign
- We are across the highway from the Fireside Inn Restaurant. From Hwy 385 take Jct. 44 east 8 miles, turn left after the Fireside Inn Restaurant.