Peregrine Pointe Bed & Breakfast
The Kestrel Suite
The Kestrel Suite is unique with its four poster queen bed and the double set of windows which looks out on some great views. The room has a private bath with both jetted spa tub and separate shower. It also has a sitting area and a private exit to a deck where the spectacular views continue. This room is air conditioned.
The Harrier Suite
The Harrier Suite is a quiet retreat decorated in mission furnishings with a queen bed and sitting area. The spacious bath includes a jetted spa tub and separate shower. There is a private exit to a deck. The Harrier Room is fully air conditioned.
The Hawk Suite
The Hawk Suite has beautiful French doors for easy exit to a private deck. The queen platform bed was brought back from Hong Kong and matches nicely with the wicker furniture in the room. The large bath has both jetted spa tub and separate shower and the room has its own air conditioning in the summer.
The Osprey Suite
The Osprey Suite is decorated with mission furnishings. The bed is a queen and the bath has a shower with a separate room for the jetted spa tub. There is a private exit to a deck and the room has its own air conditioning in the summer.
The Eagle Suite
The Eagle Suite is comfortably spacious and has the spa tub right in the room. The private bath includes a separate shower. The room has mission style furnishings with two queen beds and a separate seating area. There is a private exit to a secluded deck. Air conditioning is provided during the summer months.
- Reservations are held with a Visa or MasterCard deposit of 50% of your stay or full amount for one night stay.
- Deposits must be received 10 days prior to arrival date. Balance is due upon arrival.
- Cancellations: Deposits will be refunded less a $35 handling fee if cancellation is 10 or more days before arrival date.
- For shorter notice, a refund will be given less $35 handling fee only if the room is re-booked for the same dates.
- No refunds available during the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally or other special events.
- Rates: $120 to $220.
- Children 10 and over are welcome for an additional charge of $35 each sharing a double occupancy room.
- Sales tax will be added.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Arrivals: After 4 p.m. it is suggested that you arrive before dark as the last half mile is a gravel road, plus you don't want to miss the spectacular sunsets.
- Check-out is 11 a.m.
- A full complementary breakfast is served at 8 a.m. in the dining room, out on the deck, or in your room by prior arrangement. A continental breakfast is available upon request for earlier departures. Special dietary needs accommodated upon request. Beverages and dessert, homemade cookies or appetizers are available on the kitchen counter 24 hours a day. Homemade cookies and picnic lunches are available with advance notice for an additional fee. We do not have a license to sell liquor. You may bring your own.
- Smoking is allowed in designated outdoor common areas only.
- Please, no pets.