H is for Helen
Upstairs creek-facing room with king bed and private bath. Includes flat panel tv.
I is for Ida
Upstairs creek-facing room with full-size bed and private bath.
S is for Sade
Lovely corner upstairs room with view of the creek. Queen bed and private bath.
E is for Ethel
Corner upstairs room with creek and neighborhood views. Queen bed and private bath.
G is for Grace
Quiet and serene room with queen-size bed and private bath.
A is for Ada
A larger room with queen bed and full bath. Faces the back of the building and features access to the hillside. Room may be reserved with Room 2 (adjoining) for families or couples traveling together.
The Lost Cabin Room
Large ground-floor room with two queen beds and private bath. Lots of windows, knotty pine panelling and hand-built rock wall. Includes flat panel tv.
The Crouch Line Room
Two cozy rooms at the top of the house that share a bath. Each room features a full-size bed, large window and lovely views. This suite is perfect for two or three people who are traveling together but want separate rooms.
The Trout Room
Corner upstairs room features a king bed and a view of the creek, with windows on three sides. Includes flat panel tv.
Rates & Policies
- We are so happy you are coming to visit and we look forward to your arrival!
- Deposits and cancellation: When you make a reservation at Hisega Lodge, we process a 25% deposit and send you a confirmation email that outlines our policies. Your deposit is refundable up to seven days prior to your arrival minus a $10 cancellation fee. The refund period may differ for special events, so please inquire if you are reserving for the Sturgis Rally, our mystery game night, or a group. A credit card number is required for a confirmed reservation.
- Children: We welcome children 13 and older.
- Our cat: There is a wonderful, playful, feisty cat on the property. His name is Guinness and he frequents the public areas. He is not allowed in the guest rooms.
- Stairs: We do not have an elevator, but we are happy to carry your bags - no tips, please!
- Breakfast: Breakfast is at 8:30, and we’ll put the coffee out at 7:00 for early risers. We serve fresh fruit, home-baked breads or muffins, an entree and juice. Usually our entree includes a side salad or refreshing garnish. Let us know if you want decaf or tea, and please inform us in advance of dietary restrictions or allergies - we are happy to accommodate you!
- Breakfast to go: If you need a late or early breakfast, just let us know the day before and we will put together a tasty continental feast to go.
- Check in time: Our check in time is 3:00 to 6:00 p.m. Please arrange early or late arrivals in advance and provide a mobile phone number in case you are unexpectedly delayed.
- Other meals: We will provide lunches or dinners if you arrange in advance.
- Please recycle: We have placed recycle bins on the upstairs porch and next to the back door. Please be kind to the planet and our landfill and put your cans, bottles and plastic in the bins. Thank you!
- Please conserve our resources: We are dedicated to saving our natural resources. We have cfl and led bulbs throughout the building and while we maintain a clean, sanitary place, we conserve water when possible. Place your towels and washcloths in the shower if you would like replacements. We make your bed every day but we do not change the linens unless you request it.