This room features Victorian old-world charm with modern amenities including satellite TV, wet bar, Double Jacuzzi and shower, queen size bed, table and chairs for eating in room, and private entrance.
Peak season: $120 Off-season: $90
This room features an Americana theme with queen size bed, and Jacuzzi/shower combo.
Peak season: $105
Wildlife/Indian Room King Bed
This room features a king size bed, Double Jacuzzi and separate shower, small frig and also a futon couch, so the room can sleep four. Separate entrance to the creek side and satellite TV.
Peak season: $125 for 2 people
$150 for 3 people; $160 for 4Off-season: $95
The Bridal Suite is the only room upstairs - queen size bed - satellite TV - All rock bathroom - 2 person Jacuzzi jetted tub - bubble bath - double vanities - double rock shower - small frig - Views of the mountains and Spring Creek out your windows.
Peak season: $135 per night for 2
Off-season: $99 per night for 2
Our two-room family cabin is situated alongside a bubbling mountain stream and offers a queen size sleigh bed in one room and a full size bed in the other room. The cabin also features a full bath, Dutch fireplace, satellite TV, and a full kitchen complete with microwave, coffee pot, refrigerator, stove, dishes and cooking utensils. Breakfast not included with the cabin. Cabin: Peak Season 3 night minimum unless we have days inbetween reservations. WIFI may not reach the cabin but the closer you get to the B&B deck it works !!
$109 for up to 2 persons per night
$139 for up to 4 persons per night
Pets Welcome (cabin only)
Pets might be allowed in our Christmas Cabin out back behind the B&B.
Please inquire. Breakfast not included. The cabin has a full kitchen in it. A $50.00 non-refundable deposit is required when pet is brought with you. No more than one dog~ Must inquire first before assuming the dog is allowed. Must ask while making the reservation. THANKS!
Rules if one dog is brought
1) no leaving pet behind in the cabin to run free.
2) pick up after your dog in our yard
3) must be on a leash at all times when outside - we have other guests and cats that might not appreciate your dog running the yard.
4) bring your own bedding for the dog don't like animals sleeping on the bedding.
5) If you don't like the rules don't bring your pet.
Please and thank you !!!
- Peak season: May 15 to October 15
- Room rates based on double occupancy and do not include tax
- Prices during Sturgis Bike Week are different and there are no refunds once you book a room(s)
- Check-in: 3 - 6 pm; Check-out: 11 am
- Refund will be made if cancellation received at least 14 days prior to date of reservation. No refunds within 2 weeks of reservation date
- We accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover
- Smoking allowed outside off the deck or in areas with ashtrays
- Open all year
- Fishing allowed in stream, license required
- Indoor parking for motorcycles available