This room features an Americana theme with queen size bed, and Jacuzzi/shower combo.
Peak season: $105
This room features a queen size bed
and a shower/bath combo.
Peak season: $95
This room features Victorian old-world charm with modern amenities including satellite TV, wet bar, Double Jacuzzi and shower, queen size bed, table and chairs for eating in room, and private entrance.
Peak season: $120
Wildlife/Indian room king bed
This room features a king size bed, Double Jacuzzi and separate shower, small frig and also a futon couch, so the room can sleep four. Separate entrance to the creek side and satellite TV.
Peak season: $125 for 2 people;
$150 for 3 people; $160 for 4
The Bridal Suite is the only room upstairs - queen size bed - satellite TV - All rock bathroom - 2 person Jacuzzi jetted tub - bubble bath - double vanities - double rock shower - small frig - Views of the mountains and Spring Creek out your windows.
Peak season: $135 per night for 2
Off-season: $99 per night for 2
Our two-room family cabin is situated alongside a bubbling mountain stream and offers a queen size sleigh bed in one room and a full size bed in the other room. The cabin also features a full bath, Dutch fireplace, satellite TV, and a full kitchen complete with microwave, coffee pot, refrigerator, stove, dishes and cooking utensils. Breakfast not included with the cabin.
Rate: $109 for up to 2 persons per night, $135 for up to 4 persons per night.
Pets might be allowed in our Christmas Cabin out back behind the B&B.
Please inquire. Breakfast not included. The cabin has a full kitchen in it. A deposit is required.
- Peak season: May 15 to October 15.
- Room rates based on double occupancy and do not include tax.
- Prices during Sturgis Bike Week are different and there are no refunds once you book a room(s).
- Check-in: 3 - 6 pm; Check-out: 11 am.
- Refund will be made if cancellation received at least 14 days prior
to date of reservation. No refunds within 2 weeks of reservation date.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
- Smoking allowed outside off the deck or in areas with ashtrays.
- Open all year.
- Fishing allowed in stream, license required.
- Indoor parking for motorcycles available.