White Tail Ridge
Madam Dora was an infamous painted lady of Deadwood during the late 19th and early 20th centuries. The most spacious and luxurious in the inn, this rich, burgundy room is located on the main floor. It features a king-size brass bed and an overstuffed sofa that pulls out to a premium quality queen-size bed. The large bath offers a two-person spa tub, twin sinks, and a shower with a rain-style showerhead. This room is perfect for a romantic getaway, sister weekend, or it’s-all-about-me evening. Accommodates up to 4 people.
This two-room suite in the loft with a view of the valley embraces its namesake, “hermosa,” which is Spanish for “beautiful.” Decorated in serene greens, browns, and ivory, the suite suggests the restful solitude of nature. You’ll slip into a beautiful night’s sleep in the country-style queen-size bed in the main room. The second room is furnished with an overstuffed sofa and a flatscreen TV with Blu-Ray player for a quiet evening of reading or a movie. The sofa pulls out to a heavenly full-size bed. The private bath includes a shower/tub combination. Accommodates up to 4 people.
Wil’s Bunk echoes the Old West. This generously sized room in the loft is named after Wil Andersen, the character played by John Wayne in the 1972 film, The Cowboys. The carved oak queen-size bed with a star-pattern quilt reminds us of a fancy room at a frontier hotel, fit for the trail boss on payday or his lady sister from St. Louis. A vanity area leads to the private bath, which has a shower/tub combination. Accommodates up to 3 people with a fold-up bed.
- Check-in is 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. If you will arrive outside of this timeframe, PLEASE CALL to make arrangements.
- Check-out is 11:00 a.m.
- Our prices are for double occupancy. Additional guests are $25 per person per night.
- 10% discount for returning guests.
- 10% discount for a stay of 4 or more consecutive nights.
- 10% discount for active military or law enforcement.
- Cash, Visa, Discover, and MasterCard accepted. No checks, please.
- A credit card is required at time of booking to hold your reservation.
- Cancellations: If you cancel with less than a 2-week notice, you are responsible for the entire reservation. If we can rebook your reservation in full or in part, we will issue you a refund accordingly, minus a $25 cancellation fee. NO REFUNDS will be given for reservations during the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally (July 27 - August 11, 2013).
- Bikers welcome, but no colors please.
- This is a non-smoking establishment. An outdoor area is designated for smoking.
- Children age 10 and older are welcome.
- We do not accommodate pets. Our dogs are not allowed in any guest rooms or common areas.