Rose Stone Inn
Victoria Rose Room
The lighted window canopy above this queen sized four poster bed, creates a soft quiet romantic mood. This connecting sitting room and bedroom overlooks the Historic Main Street from the second floor. Your own private bathroom is located just across the hallway.
This quiet, second-floor, romantic room overlooks the summer flower garden, and features a large king size bed. Your private bathroom is located just outside your door.
Peach Blossom Room
This small, intimate room must be rented with either the Ivy and Violet Room or the Friends' Room. This Room has a queen sized bed and it own private toilet and sink but the shower/tub must be shared with the other room rented with it. We are unable to accommodate young children in the inn. The cost of two rooms together for a second bed is $150/night.
Ivy and Violet Room
These walls are stenciled with ivy and complimented by the accent of violets throughout the room. The large clawfoot tub is perfect for a leisurely bath or shower.
This room overlooks the backyard summer flower garden. An antique, mirrored, church window on the wall next to a king size bed, reflects a quilt. The clawfooted bathtub takes only a few minutes to fill and relax those tired muscles. A warm shower will toss those cares away.
Room Amenities & Rate InformationVictoria Rose Room
Each room is unique and decorated with quilts and quaint furniture. Built for the traveling salesman in 1908, the rooms are cozy but are also part of the antiquity and charm of the "quaint historic hotel setting".
Two rooms have queen beds and two have a king bed and each accommodates two people only. Because the rooms are small and cozy, and we strive to provide a quiet, romantic atmosphere for our guests, we are not able to accommodate families with small children. All rooms are non-smoking but smoking is allowed outside on the covered porch. Other room pictures available at www.rosestoneinn.com.
- Rooms range from $95 to $150 and a generous gourmet breakfast served at 8 a.m. is included.
- Approximate Check-in time should be discussed when the reservation is made.
- MasterCard and Visa cards are accepted.
- Accommodations for young children are not available.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation must be within 10 days of the reserved date. The Inn will retain 10% of the cost of the room for each day that it is not cancelled, up to 100% on the date of the reservation(the cost of one night stay). Eg.- If the room is cancelled eight days before the date of the reservation, the inn will retain 20% of the cost of one night stay. If the reservation is made after the 10 day time frame, each day is 10% from the 100% for one night stay. Eg.-Three days before the date of reservation, the cancellation policy will start at the 70% retained by the inn and go to 100% of one night stay on the date reserved.