Three Pines View
Table Of Contents
Welcome to Three Pines View boutique lodge located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains about an hour west of Greenville, South Carolina. Come stay with us in our healthy-living environmentally friendly built boutique lodge. All guest rooms are unique and have fabulous long range mountain views, hardwood floors, fireplaces, large private porches, flat screen TVs, and more!
Breakfast is included with your overnight stay and we do not require a two day minimum stay. A unique feature we have is a short stay. If you can't stay overnight, then stay for as long as you can during the day. Get refreshed and rested with us for as long as you would like. Three Pines View is an artistic paradise for readers, writers, painters, and photographers. Ask us about our optional fine dining, massage therapy, whirlpool spa and boat, bike, and kayak rentals.
Breath Easier With Us
- All floors are hardwood to eliminate dust mites and chemicals found in most carpets.
- All walls and ceilings are painted with a zero VOC Harmony paints.
- All comforters and pillows are down free anti allergen high quality alternatives.
- For cold, dry winter weather; bungalows are equipped with central humidifiers to help with dry, itchy skin.
- Water purification so bottled water is unnecessary.
Interested in learning more about what we have done to make your stay with us a healthy one? Give us a call. Let us know if you have health concerns and how we may be able to accommodate you during your stay with us.
Breakfast is included with your stay. Lunch and dinner are also available if desired. Contact us for more information and pricing. Ask about our all inclusive option.
Sunrise to sunset during the year with each day offering a different view.
Three Pines View is located directly between Lake Joccassee and Lake Keowee, just one mile from each. Fishing, boating, skiing, kayaking, picnics, and much more are all available if you desire.
Three Pines View is the Perfect Four Season Getaway
Green Vacation Getaway
Greenville, S.C. 49 miles ~ ~ Asheville, N.C. 65 miles ~ ~ Clemson University 30 minutes
Green Vacation Getaway
Treat yourself to a refreshing and relaxing massage from our own licensed massage therapist. Soak in our giant Jacuzzi tub as you take in the fresh mountain air and spectacular view of the Blue Ridge Mountains. After your soak enjoy one of our fresh gourmet meals with ingredients from our own organic garden.
Did you know the trees aren't the only things green here...
Three Pines View was designed to be environmentally friendly. Here are some of the things we have done and continue to do:
- Grow our own natural and organic produce.
- Planted of over 100 trees to date with more coming soon.
- Drip irrigation to be installed for gardens using some cistern water where possible.
- We consulted with Clemson University to further our education concerning sustainable and organic farming practices.
- Icynene insulation used during construction for superior energy conservation and sound mitigation.
- Tankless hot water heaters installed so no energy is used until the hot water is turned on.
- Use of CFL lighting in the lodge.
- Compost of kitchen and yard waste.
- Recycle glass, paper, cardboard, plastics, and metals.
- Solar powered outdoor lights where possible.
DINE WITH USGOURMETFRESH HEALTHY FOOD FROM OUR ORGANIC GARDENFine dining is available for $65 per person, and lunch is available for $15 per person. For all meals, please allow 24 hour advance notice for your reservation. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. View our sample menu here: menu.pdf.CHAMPAGNE? CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES? FLOWERS? CONCIERGE SERVICE?Email your request, and we will custom design a plan to fit your needs.
RECREATIONREADY TO HAVE SOME FUN?BOAT, SWIM, SKI, KAYAK, HIKE, RAFTING, GOLF, EXPLORE...Three Pines View is located very close to Lake Joccassee and minutes from Lake Keowee. Fishing, boating, skiing, kayaking, picnics, and much more are all available if you desire. Interested in some rafting? Check out Wildwater, LTD. How about a relaxing massage?Boat Rental:Power boat rental is $350 per 8-hour day (includes fuel, docking and pickup)Water skis/tube rental is $30 per day.Kayak Rental:Kayak rental is $40 per day and transportation (if needed) for an additional $10.