Sea View Inn
Ocean Front Guest Rooms
Ocean Front - Rooms 6-9, 14
Ocean Front rooms face due east toward the Atlantic Ocean. Rooms 6 - 9 are upstairs and Room 14 is downstairs. Each ocean front room has 1/2 bath (sink and commode) and ceiling fan. In addition, each room has 1 full size bed and 1 twin bed.
Ocean Front Corner - Rooms 5, 10, 15
Ocean Front corner rooms face due east toward the Atlantic Ocean. Rooms 5 & 10 are upstairs and Room 15 is downstairs. Room 5 is on the northeast corner and Room 10 is on the southeast corner. Room 15 is downstairs on the southeast corner. Each ocean front corner room has 1/2 bath (sink and commode) and ceiling fan. In addition, each room has 1 full size bed and 1 twin bed. (Room 10 has 2 double beds)
Ocean Side Guest Rooms
Rooms 1-4, 11, 12
Rooms 1 - 4 face due North.
Rooms 11 and 12 face due South.
Each ocean side room has 1/2 bath (sink and commode) and ceiling fan.
In addition, each room has 1 full size bed and 1 twin bed. You may see the ocean from these rooms, but not directly. Each of these rooms share in the "cross breeze" and provide plenty of ocean sounds. Rooms 1 and 12 are corner rooms and have elevated views of the ocean marsh.
Cottage Guest Rooms
Cottage Rooms A,B ($150 - $235)
These cottage rooms are centrally heated and cooled and have views of the ocean marsh. Rooms A & B share a common porch and outdoor shower.
These rooms also have 2 double beds and a 1/2 bath.
Cottage Rooms C,D,E,F ($140 - $225)
Rooms C, E & F are centrally heated and cooled. Room D has a window air conditioning unit. These rooms (with the exception of Room "D") have views of the ocean marsh.
Room C & D are adjoined and share a full, inside bath.
Room C has a double bed.
Room D has one single bed.
Rooms E & F share a common porch and outdoor shower.
Each room has a double bed and 1/2 bath
- Rates include 3 meals each day
- Plus 10% accommodations tax and a recommended 15% gratuity
- Extended Stay (discounted) rates will be applied for:
- Weekly stays during the summer (between Memorial Day and Labor Day: Saturday - Saturday)
- 3 or more day stays before Memorial Day or after Labor Day
- Please note: We do not accept credit cards. Cash or Checks only please
- Add $60.00 per day for each additional person in room over double occupancy
- If you choose not to have meals included, subtract $20.00 per day per person from the entire length of your stay for up to 2 people per room
- Check-in time is 12:00pm (noon)
- Check-out time is 10:00am
- Summer reservations are made by the week, from Saturday to Saturday from May 28th - August 27th. The rest of the year, a two night minimum is available. Rooms may be reserved for less than one week during the summer if availability permits (these may only be booked within 3 weeks the dates being requested)
- Children under the age of three must be accompanied and closely supervised by parents.
- Sorry, no pets
- Inquire about the special rates for the Watercolor Workshop and call for a brochure.
- The week of July 7 - 14 and July 28 - August 4, children under 10 accompanied by their parents and staying the week, will be charged half price. Click here for more information.
- The deposit on a room reservation is $250.00 per person for a week's stay. $150.00 per person for less than a week
- Cancellations: A refund will be given if the cancellation occurs 28 days before the arrival date. If a cancellation occurs WITHIN 28 days of the arrival date, the deposit will be forfeited UNLESS we are able to book the room(s) for the nights that were cancelled.
We understand and respect the concern and apprehension that may arise from an approaching hurricane. Foremost, we recommend guests concerned about this possibility purchase vacation insurance.
If the weather service issues a hurricane advisory or warning:
Guests residing at the inn may choose to evacuate. In this case, we will charge only for those nights spent with us up to the time of the evacuation.
For those guests with pending arrivals, we would retain the deposit and credit it to a future stay.
If there is no hurricane advisory or warning (ie. there is not an imminent threat): For a vacation to be cancelled because a hurricane "might" make landfall near Pawleys or that there "might" be an aftermath, deposits will not be refunded and will not be credited to a future stay (UNLESS we are able to book the room(s) for the nights that were cancelled).
If a hurricane has made landfall and Sea View Inn (or the island) is not "fit" for guests: For guests with pending reservations affected by such a situation, we would retain the deposit and apply it to a future stay.