Table Of Contents
IntroductionThe Manor House is located in the historic Augusta Road Area, next to Downtown Greenville. Greenville, SC is located in the beautiful foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. An active cultural and arts center, the area has numerous restaurants to enjoy, and outdoor activities only a short drive away. The Peace Center offers year round offerings of cinema, theatre, symphonies, opera and shows. For the shopaholic, boutique shopping is a short walk, downtown is very close, and the malls aren't too far! The Manor House bed and breakfast provides tasteful accommodations convenient to Interstate I-85. Our lodging is safe, secure, and offers all the comforts of home. An early morning jog to Starbucks or an evening walk will have you feeling like a neighbor. Suitable for business, pleasure, or a girls' weekend away. Come, have some fun!
AmenitiesThe Manor House is considered a 3 room, 4 bed Inn. More clearly, it has 4 beds, but can house only 3 parties at a time. All bedrooms have a dedicated en-suite bath attached. The Stilwell or Cochran rooms may be booked as a single room or as a Jack-and-Jill suite sharing one bath. This is a great option if parents are traveling with grown kids and don’t mind sharing a bath. Also it provides separate sleeping arrangements for those with snoring/C-PAP/or other sleeping difficulties. The two rooms can only be booked by the same party. You will NOT be sharing a bath with a stranger and the second room is half the usual fare.
All Rooms Include
- Queen size solid wood four poster bed
- High thread count cotton sheets
- Down comforter
- 2 Down and 2 firm pillows per bed
- Luxurious bathrobes
- Extra blanket and king pillow in the closet
- iHome clock radio and docking/recharging station for you iPod/iPhone/iPad
- Hair dryer
- Gilchrist and soames london collection bath products
- Flat screen LED wall mounted TV (one with Bluray/DVD and Netflix)
- Iron and ironing board
- Dresser with mirror
- Comfortable upholstered or leather chair with ottoman, and lamp
- Side chair
- Luggage rack
- Reading lamps on each side of bed
- Comfortable rug over hard wood floors
- 24/7 hot and cold beverage and snack station near your room
- Wi-Fi throughout the home
Breakfast is normally served in the formal dining room downstairs. Since this is a small home-stay type Inn, requests for variations in service time will be accommodated if possible. The business traveler might desire a tray delivered to the bedroom earlier. If few guests are present and you are travelling alone, you might be served in the kitchen for a more personal meal. In short, I am flexible and will try to accommodate your request.
- Water, fruit juice, and coffee
- Hearty buttered toast
- Jam or fruit preserves
- Cereal with whole milk
- Fresh berries or other fruit
- Hot egg dish - I call it eggs d'jour because it may change daily! It will be a combination of bacon or sausage, and eggs prepared as an omelete, casserole, fried or scrambled eggs.