The Cochran Suite
This western facing room sports a warm and welcoming taupe shade on the walls and accents of black and brass. This is a male counter-part to the feminine flavor of it’s’ suite-mate room, The Stilwell. The filtering effect of very old oak trees keep this room from being overwhelmed by the late afternoon sun. A burgundy painted pine four poster queen-size bed with high thread count cotton sheets and a down comforter, a gentleman’s tobacco colored leather chair and ottoman, and a medium size wall mounted flat screen TV with a Bluray/DVD player ensure a cozy retreat from the outside world. The bath from the Stilwell room is shared with this room, and has Gilchrist and Soames toiletries.
The Stilwell Suite
A light bright room of pale pink with faux molding painted on the walls is on the quiet corner, facing north. This is a real “girl’s room” but not too frilly for the gentleman to enjoy. Louvered blinds, a pink floral valance, a wall mounted LED TV, a generous size slip-covered chair and ottoman, a four poster stained pine queen-size bed with high thread count cotton sheets and a down comforter assure a refreshing stay. The tub/shower combination and pedestal sink bath provides a suite-type option for those desiring more bed space or a larger party. Gilchrist and Soames London Collection toiletries are provided.
The Cline Suite
A south facing room, presents a relaxing environment for the traveler. Pale blue walls, turquoise roman shades, and two skirted bedside tables greet you and invite you to “come in and sit awhile”. The potential heat from the southern view is tempered by the presence of a large Maple tree just out its window, and an even larger Magnolia tree just beyond. An antique four poster bed with high thread count cotton sheets and a down comforter, and a wall mounted flat screen LED TV await your visit. It is one of the larger rooms but has the smallest bathroom. No tub, just a glass corner shower and corner sink. Gilchrist and Soames toiletries are provided.
The Greyard Suite
- The Manor House is a NON-SMOKING facility. Smoking is permitted outside only
- If smoke is detected inside you may be charged an extra cleaning fee
- Please, no candles or other sources of flames
- Check in time is after 4:00 pm
- Check out time is before 11:00 am
- Breakfast is served in the downstairs dining room at 8:00am unless other arrangements are made in advance
- To secure a reservation, a deposit of the half the room charge can be paid by cash, check, or credit card
- We know plans change and the unexpected can happen anytime. If your plans change please let us know immediately. Cancellations made later than 7 days prior to arrival date will forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- Older well mannered children are welcome if accompanied by a parent; you be the judge if this property is a good fit for your child to enjoy
- If you are booking the entire Inn for family gathering etc., more allowances will be made for younger children
- Since all rooms attach to the same hallway, we request you be mindful of the volume on your electronics
- Guests may be received in the common areas; guest rooms are for registered guests only
- For your safety and our combined liability, your afternoon beverage - if alcoholic- will be limited to one per person