Traditional Charleston Rooms
Our traditional Charleston rooms feature a king, queen, or two double size canopy beds. The period reproduction rooms all contain tapestry headboards and all the modern amenities a discerning traveler has come to expect.
Charleston King Room
The artfully draped demi-canopied king bed is the focal point of these rooms. Features include comfortable seating with a gate leg table, remote control satellite television, and a separate vanity area.
Charleston Queen Room
Featuring a four-poster full-canopied queen bed, these rooms also feature comfortable seating with gate leg table, remote control satellite television, and a separate vanity.
Charleston Double Beds Room
Two double demi-canopied beds are the center of these warm, inviting rooms. Comfortable seating, remote control satellite television, and a separate vanity area.
Anchorage Inn offers two luxurious suites to choose from.
The Palmetto Suite
This suite is appointed with two demi-canopied double beds, each with a tapestry headboard. The Palmetto Suite also contains a large sitting room with sofa and chairs, small dining area, walk in shower, and a large bathroom area with separate vanity.
The Charlestown Suite
This two room suite features a full canopied queen size bed and tapestry headboard. The Charlestown Suite has a separate living and dining area and contains a second television, a dining table, walk in shower, and a separate Jacuzzi tub.
All Hotel Rooms Feature
- Complimentary Deluxe Hot Continental Breakfast Served Daily in the Dining Room
- Complimentary wine and cheese reception each evening
- Evening Sherry Nightcaps
- Evening Turn Down Service
- Complimentary Business Center in Lobby
- Fourteen Foot Ceilings
- Complimentary High Speed Internet Access
- Triple Sheet Bedding and Separate Vanity Areas
- Valet Laundry Service Monday-Friday
- Concierge Service
- Historic Tour Pick-Up in Front of Hotel
- Iron/Ironing Boards
- Wall Mounted Hairdryers
- Remote Controlled Cable Televisions
- Luxury bath amenities from Bath and Body Works
- Direct dial telephones with voice mail
- AM/FM Alarm clock with wake up call program
- Our inn is a smoke free establishment
Fees & Policies
- Off-Street Parking: Off-street parking is available at a fee of $12 to our guests.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 72 hours before 4pm of the day of arrival. Guests who do not cancel within this time will be charged for a one-night stay with tax.
- Credit Card Policy: The Anchorage Inn accepts MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
- Check-in time is at 3 p.m., and check out time is at 11:00 a.m. If late checkout is requested, there may be an additional fee. Early check-in time will be extended with no extra fee when available.
- Guarantee Policy: Generally; we cannot guarantee any room number or location, although we make every effort to grant special requests.
- The Anchorage Inn does not allow pets.
- Smoking Policy: Our hotel is a smoke-free establishment. Smoking in a designated non-smoking area is subject to fine.
- Charleston Area Destination Policy The Charleston Area Destination fee is $1.00 per day. All hotels in the downtown area charge this fee and the money collected is sent to the Charleston Area Convention and Visitors Bureau to be used to market Charleston as an ideal destination.