- Free gas, no fooling
- Birthdays or anniversaries
- Dine like a diplomat/tasting
- Picnic in the park
- High tea
- What is a babymoon?
- Chocolate gravy
- Hors d’oeuvres social
- Baklava or brittle in the making
- Private or group getaway
- A complete staycation
- Military getaway, inquire about the active duty feature
- Gift certificates, give the gift of travel
During the course of business, we have found that a one-sized special package does not fit all! We recommend a package tailored by a Protocol School of Washington graduate: Katherine has 20+ years of experience in the field of hospitality. She is a graduate of the Protocol School of Washington®, the first business to provide professional training and certification in etiquette and protocol. Discuss with Katherine the type of package you are seeking, she will design a full agenda to meet your desires, including all reservations, maps, reference materials. Just leave all the planning and itinerary in her hands – her fingerprints equal success.
Coffee LoversPrice from: $65
- Two handmade Deneen Pottery Bloomsbury Mugs
- A large bag of Bloomsbury specialty coffee
- A copy of the Mary Boykin Chesnut biography in a beautiful gift bag
History ReadersPrice from: $35
A Mary Boykin Chestnut biography and Mary Chestnut's Civil War book tied with a beautiful ribbon, waiting for you upon your bed.
Let the Romance BeginPrice from: $50
A bottle of wine and fresh flowers all nestled on your bed.
Chef in the MakingPrice from: $75
- The Camden Junior League Cookbook (featuring several Bloomsbury recipes)
- Alocal specialty cheese along with Carr's crackers
- Two jams of homemade Bloomsbury jelly/jam
- A beautiful serving plate
A wonderful basket filled with: