Table Of Contents
Welcome to Eden Manor!
Come on a romantic weekend getaway in a room with a fireplace or plan a week-long stay with the family and see all that our area has to offer. Close to historic Newport, Rhode Island's world famous beaches, Mystic Seaport, the Block Island ferry, Foxwoods Resort & Casino, and the University of Rhode Island, Eden Manor's location is ideal. Area recreation and attractions includes miles of biking, hiking, & running trails, numerous golf courses and tennis courts, sailing and deep-sea fishing.
Eden Manor is a 26-room Victorian mansion built in 1840. It features 12 large, airy guest rooms (many with fireplaces), 11 foot ceilings, sweeping lawns and historic specimen trees. It has been
lovingly restored and awaits your return to this golden era.
Miles and miles of Beaches, Newport Mansions/Jazz & Folk Festivals, Block Island & Martha's Vinyard ferries, Foxwoods Casino, Univerity of Rhode Island, Mystic Seaport, fishing, sailng, surfing, scuba, whale watching, antiquing, golf, tennis, kyaking, wine-tasting, hiking, biking, bird watching, shopping, dining -- It's all so close by! Eden Manor is the ideal site for your Destination Wedding, Reunions, or Retreats. We look forward to preparing a visit that you will truly remember.
Weddings and Events
Eden Manor is Pleased to Announce our 2013 Wedding Package Specials
The Packages include:
- 14 guest rooms with accommodations for up to 30 people for two nights (including breakfast)
- The use of over five acres of manicured grounds for your ceremony and reception
- Complimentry champagne and flowers for the bride and groom
- Use of the house and grounds for your rehearsal dinner
- Ceremony preformed by Rev. L.B. Eden
- A free, first anniversary weekend stay
*If your guests pay for their own rooms, your cost for the package could be LESS THAN $2000!Use of the grounds for your ceremony and reception or event -- $500 plus $10 per person
- November 15 through March 31 -- $5,000*
- April 1 through May 31 & September 18 through November 14 -- $5,500*
- June 1 through September 17 -- $6,000*