Blueberry Cove Inn
The Seashore Room has a "relaxing at the beach" decor with a soft pastel mural of the shore and sea. It features a queen-size canopy bed, a cozy seating area and an electric Franklin stove that safely mimics the look of gas logs. This may be our smallest room but it is one of our most popular rooms.
Robes are provided for the short walk down the hall to its private bathroom with shower (NOT a shared bath.) This 10"x14" room is on the northwest corner of the second floor. The room has a television with a DVD player. Double occupancy, air conditioned.
Sunny yellows and a touch of flowers highlight the romantic king sized bed. Cuddle on the comfy settee while you enjoy the charming glow of the electric fireplace or view your DVDs. We provide the robes for the short walk down the hall to its private (NOT shared) bath with a large shower unit. Located on the second floor at the southeast corner of the building, this large room is shaded by an ancient maple tree. Double occupancy, air conditioned, TV/DVD/VCR.
The Crow's Nest had a total make-over! The stormy sky and dusky blues have been banished to make room for a more modern, lighter look. The room still offers a queen sized bed, an en suite bathroom with shower, air conditioning, television, DVD player, and a mini-fridge . It is located on the third floor with a northeast exposure. (Not available from Sep. 5 to May 15.)
Seaside blue tones provide a calming retreat. The room features a king size bed with an antique walnut headboard, cozy settee, ceiling and window fans and an attached bathroom with a large shower. This is the largest room on the third floor and has a south-west location. Amenities include a television,DVD player, clock, air conditioning and mini-fridge. (Not available September 5 to May 15.)
Relaxing green tones complement the queen-sized antique French oak bed decorated with a red toile quilt. A comfortable seating area and an antique oak harp mirror dresser complete the room. Robes are provided for the short walk to the private bath facilities are a few steps down the hall. (Bath is NOT shared.) The room is on the third floor on the southeast corner. Amenities include a air conditioning, television, and mini-fridge. (Not available Sept. 5 through May 16.)
The spacious, private Hideaway Suite (formerly known as the Apartment) offers the ultimate get-away for up to six people. The two-bedroom Hideaway includes a whirlpool tub for two facing the seasonal woodburning fireplace (the tub is hidden behind doors when not in use), a fully equipped galley kitchen, combination living room and dining room, private entrance, private yard and patio with a gas grill, and its own parking area. The Hideaway is air conditioned in season.
There is a king bed in the master bedroom, two twin beds in the second bedroom, a single size a pull out in the king bedroom and a roll away bed for living room. High speed WIFI, a stereo system, and two televisions (including a DVD/VCR player in the living room) meet your technology and entertainment needs. Guests of all ages are welcome in the Hideaway.
Dogs (but never cats) are allowed in the Hideaway with advance notice for an additional fee of $25 per day. We offer an outdoor dog run and can furnish an indoor crate if needed.
Nightly rentals (generally September through June) include breakfast for two persons, two adult beach passes, daily maid service, use of whirlpool and seasonal use of fireplace. Rates begin at $175 (winter except Chocolate Weekend) - $300 (in season) per night for two guests/one-bedroom, $25 more per night for each additional person or dog or bedroom. Nightly rentals can be booked on-line.
Weekly self-catered rentals (generally June through August) include air conditioning, all linens, cookware, beach passes (two adult, two teen) but no maid or breakfast service. There is a utility surcharge for optional whirlpool use. Rates for up to six persons on a Saturday to Saturday basis are $1260 in June, $1295 in July and August (sales and hotel tax added to base rate but not to utility surcharges.) Weekly dog fee is $125. Cleaning deposit required and refundable if the unit is cleaned to our specifications. Please call for non-peak pricing. Weekly rentals can not be booked on-line.
Lighthouse Whirlpool Room
Blue tones and lighthouse accents create a calming atmosphere in this room. The queen sized bed has an antique French headboard. Its compact attached bath features a deep 42 x 66 inch whirlpool tub - cozy for two persons or spacious for one. The room has a television with DVD player. It is located on the second floor, northeast corner of the building. Double occupancy, air conditioned.
Rates: $160 to $185
Decorated in classic Victorian jewel tones, the Whirlpool Suite features a sitting room with an electric fireplace, oversized chair with footstool, and a comfy sofa. The bedroom has a king sized cherry plantation bed. A spacious (5'x5'x7') whirlpool tub for two has a wall mounted shower for those who aren't interested in soaking. Amenities include air conditioning, a small refrigerator, a television with a DVD-VCR player, and a stereo system with Ipod docking station.
Rose Garden Room
An antique English maple bed (queen sized) with a lace princess canopy provides a romantic retreat. The en suite bath features a double shower for two. The room has a southwest exposure on the second floor. Double occupancy, air conditioned. This room has a television, DVD player and a CD clock radio.
- No smoking is allowed anywhere on our property. Guests that are found smoking on the property will be required to check-out immediately and will be responsible for a smoke cleaning charge of $200 in addition to the full room charge for their scheduled visit.
- For your safety, no candles, incense, or other open flames are allowed in the building by fire codes.
- The Inn's B&B Rooms are reserved for guests over the age of 12. Children of all ages are welcome in the Hideaway Suite.
- Our guest rooms are for one or two persons regardless of the guest's age. The Hideaway Suite sleeps up to six persons.
- For the safety and comfort of all our guests the parking lot, rooms, showers and other inn amenities are to be used only by registered guests unless arrangements are made in advance with the innkeeper.
- Dog guests are allowed only in the Hideaway Suite with advance reservations and are charged a $25 per day fee ($125 for weekly rentals.) Cats are never allowed.
- We have a 3 night minimum stay on in-season holidays (Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day.) We have a two night stay requirement in July, August, on in-season weekends (May - 1st weekend in November), Chocolate Weekends, and some off-season holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's.)
- Minimum stays are waived for on line bookings three days before the date desired. Minimum stays are waived for telephone bookings one day before the date desired. All single night stays will have a $10 surcharge.
- Check-in begins at 4 p.m. Check-out time is 11 a.m. Early check-in or late check-out may be available for an addition fee but require prior arrangement and are subject to availability. Please refer to your confirmation letter for more information.
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm your Bed and Breakfast reservation of 2 or more nights. Deposits for one night rentals are equal to the full nightly charge.
- Weekly Hideaway Suite or Group Reservations (3 or more rooms) deposits are 50% at the time of reservation, the balance due 30 days prior to the stay.
- Deposits can be made by Visa or Mastercard. Balance on arrival can be made by Visa, Mastercard, or cash. If you plan to use a gift certificate you must mention it at the time of the booking. We do not accept personal, travelers or business checks.
- If you need to cancel your Bed and Breakfast reservation, please notify us 10 days before the stay is to begin and we will refund all but 10% of the deposit. After 10 days you are responsible for the entire cost of the booking. We will provide a refund only if the room is re-booked.
- If you need to cancel your Weekly Hideaway Suite or Group reservation, please notify us 30 days before the stay and we will refund all but 10% of the deposit. After 30 days you are responsible for the full cost of the booking.